Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're just giving you facts man. Heat are moving on and doing it in the most respectable way possible for Tony. There's no denying that Eric is great, but you can tell he gets frustrated with Tony's mental lapses. That's the part that they were discussing on the LeBatard Show.

Whichever one used to call shaq "big daddy" while commenting on the game deserves the axe
Joint was lowkey creepy

Rudy Gay declined his player option giving the Kings an additional 14 mil to work with.
glasses.gif

this team has potential but that's all it is at the moment. they need to draft a stud for a true rebuild.
They're gonna draft another Stauskas; Nik rocks! Vlade is the MVP
lol to be honest I'd love to see them compete again. I loved watching theKings growing up. But a good time will be after 2018 when the Sixers take the unprotected pick.
I'm probably drinking the kool aid on this.... but I think the goal of this offseason is having pick 5+10 (+Bogdanovic coming in from Europe), and finalizing a young core now.

We are introducing 3 rookies to an already young team.

Not having the '18 pick hurts, but if all goes well with 5+10 the loss of that pick won't hurt as badly and maybe the Kings could be developing their way into a competitive team.

I like where the kings are headed. If for nothing else, they've committed to a rebuild and if 5&10 hit, they're on their way. Buddy and co. showed some promise after the trade last season.

Rudy Gay declined his player option giving the Kings an additional 14 mil to work with. 8)

this team has potential but that's all it is at the moment. they need to draft a stud for a true rebuild.
They're gonna draft another Stauskas; Nik rocks! Vlade is the MVP

lol to be honest I'd love to see them compete again. I loved watching theKings growing up. But a good time will be after 2018 when the Sixers take the unprotected pick.
I'm probably drinking the kool aid on this.... but I think the goal of this offseason is having pick 5+10 (+Bogdanovic coming in from Europe), and finalizing a young core now.

We are introducing 3 rookies to an already young team.

Not having the '18 pick hurts, but if all goes well with 5+10 the loss of that pick won't hurt as badly and maybe the Kings could be developing their way into a competitive team.

the team does have promise, but they are missing that cornerstone piece and it might take a year or two unless they land one in this draft. They should also play the waiting game and be patient with their player development.

Gasol 16 million, Aldridge 22 million, Parker 15 million

What's the Spurs move?

Last edited:

What's the Spurs move?
Gasol would likely pick up his player option, maybe the Spurs can have him decline the PO and sign a lesser new deal. $10 Mill?

Aldridge will stay a Spurs. 

Parker... Stay a Spurs as well. Won't be available until late Jan.

What's the Spurs move?
I think move Gasol, try to get that contract off their hands. He's not worth that 16mil honestly.

Aldridge is suppoed to be the new man along with Kawhi so they gotta build around those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom