Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That and the Porzingis stare today
laugh.gif

Aubrey's groupieism is so cringe worthy. KD trying to sound hard
eyes.gif
Don't agree. Agree

Drake does do some corny stuff and that interview about Doris was made for the Disney channel or whatever that channel is Keenan and Kel used to come on, but

I'm not even mad he runs in all the circles and befriends whoever the hottest team is or whatever, he's just a Sports fan but that is his circle, those guys.

Last edited:
just seen that allen crabbe heckling video :rofl:

pretty sure those two just joking :lol:

Last edited:
He is still young.

He played behind two dudes that could light it up.

In a different role, none of us know what he can do.

I am pulling for him.

He could average around 18 this year.

28 and 6, who knows. Not this year though. IN the future? Who knows, wilder things have happened

He missed shots when the defense didnt focus on him. What makes you think he'll do better?

Maybe it was too much pressure on him playing for THAT team and having to make those open shots.

Playing for a team that doesn't have anywhere near as high expectations could ease his nerves and allow him to flourish

Again, I don't know nor am I saying what he WILL do. Just giving a possible outcome

What? It would be more pressure as one of THE guys. The hell you talking bout

Not on a team that literally has nothing to lose and isn't a contender.

Having to make open shots on a championship contending team while being one of the "other dudes" is more nerve wrecking than being one of the main dudes on a team that isn't expected to do much.

That is what the hell I am talking about

false but your lack off bb knowledge shows

I agree. My lack of bb knowledge is showing. Thanks.

You can disagree. Neither one of us knows what will happen.

I hope he is successful in his new role. I am pulling for him. It has been a rough last few months of basketball for him

8)

re: Harrison Barnes

Is this drake 1st raptors game this season? Ironically it's against the team he's been cheerleadering for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom