Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No LMA but yeah... Not looking good out there man. Dallas is gonna lose, they're bad, but larger issues are at hand here.
What do you think the issues are? Genuinely curious. Out of those games listed I only watched the LAL one and there was no resistance defensively on their guards.

No LMA but yeah... Not looking good out there man. Dallas is gonna lose, they're bad, but larger issues are at hand here.
What do you think the issues are? Genuinely curious. Out of those games listed I only watched the LAL one and there was no resistance defensively on their guards.
Mostly the defense. Like you said we have no resistance defensively on opposing guards, and in the limited time Danny Green has been back, I am seeing the same amount of apathy out of the guy.

LMA is another head scratcher, sometimes I wonder if he cares at all. We lost a game on a tip in that he had in his hands he just didnt do a thing.

Beasley still belongs in the NBA.

Dude is way better than half the League.

Some dudes were never meant to be veteran, grind it out, juwan Howard type players. Some just wanna ball out a lil bit, get paid, and smoke weed.

You ever seen the movie Rounders? Super cool Beas is NOT Joey Knish. He's more like Worm.

pistons
laugh.gif

Man they was just up by 15 in the 3rd when I checked :smh:

Celtics went on a 19-0 run and the Wolves only had 1 timeout so Thibs couldn't stop the bleeding. Finally burned his last TO with 5 and a half minutes left.

Isn't it 3 in a row at home? :pimp:

Does this mean the process is over?

Nah bruh, its FOUR in a row at home :pimp:

And na process aint done, we need Markelle Fultz & then its over

View media item 2236650
4 wins?? and it's only November??

And yeah..I like our chances for Fultz.

- Pels are improving
- Nets ain't tanking
- Lakers are playing well (we will most likely get their pick if they keep playing this well)
- Kings look like they are a month away from exploding and if they have the higher pick, we get it
- Mavs are a threat but might improve once Dirk is back
- Washington is actually trying to win
- Heat do not want to tank
- Phx is a threat but they won't draft yet another PG...will they??

Embiid
Dario
Simmons
Fultz (or whomever)
Spanish Nash

Bench:
Lakers pick
Oak
Whatever we get for Noel
A collection of Hinkie 2nd round picks (I am sure there will be a steal somewhere)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom