Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

You definitely did, you wrote something like "watch out for that guy who gets mad if you mention Kobe" and called me a gnat or something like that. :lol:

You know damn well who it was directed at.

It's a holiday though, so happy Thanksgiving to you and yours anyway.

Last edited:
CyEljFfUsAA4pfQ

CyEpfTtXUAAImMY.jpg:large

Bron and cp been voted ff the banana boat.

I wish d.rose shorty was pictured. She hella bad.

:lol:

You definitely did, you wrote something like "watch out for that guy who gets mad if you mention Kobe" and called me a gnat or something like that. :lol:

You know damn well who it was directed at.

It's a holiday though, so happy Thanksgiving to you and yours anyway.

Lmaooo oh yea youre right i did say that. But they erased it hella fast :rofl: i forgot all about it lmao

Yea man. Have a good one with your loved ones.

Thibs talking about dealing one of his young stars for a veteran
:rofl: those 2nd halves have him at his wit's end. There were always reports out of Chicago about how obsessive he was, I can't imagine what's going through his mind right now

Last edited:
Y'all still believe an alpha Russ led team will be more successful than a beta KD led team?

nerd.gif
I was hoping this didn't come up until much later in the Year.
Whoever said that??

I thought the general consensus was that Russ will have ridiculous numbers on a team that barely makes the playoffs.
Recent talk is that Russ would put up redic numbers but......if we go back to last year WAY before OKC lost KD to GSW, the debate over Russ' OKC vs KD's OKC was a decent day long topic and dudes were all over Russ > KD.

Russ won the popular and electoral vote.

Y'all still believe an alpha Russ led team will be more successful than a beta KD led team?

nerd.gif
KD didn't do anything without Russ
Russ is my man and all but he can't even look in the direction of KD's jock, much less hold it.

Last edited:
Wes Matthews is good once a year against Portland, and that's it.

Dude is beyond washed

Last edited:
Even worse is that ******* Cuban increased his offer so Wes didn't try to sign elsewhere.  
roll.gif

Crawford got a tin of dip in his pocket? :nerd:

It might be a box of Icebreakers...I've been questioned about the same thing whenever they're in my pocket :lol:

CyEljFfUsAA4pfQ

CyEpfTtXUAAImMY.jpg:large

D-Wade is literally wearing tights. He always has to have at least one part of his outfit where he's trying too hard
lmao are those skinny sweatpants?

never eem seen that :lol:

Damn son you need to get out more if you've never seen joggers....it's bout to be 2017 b

Last edited:
I'm thankful for Kristaps Porzingis... sometimes Melo.. and that's about it from this Knicks team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom