Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PCH/Shoeking lived for his posts
Miss my guy man
tired.gif

I wasn't going to bring it back up but, since you did :lol:

ASB is what 2 weeks away? 
We will see how my man Collector feels at that time.
Curry isn't going to let up anytime soon.
40+ every night.

You saying in 2 weeks Curry will become a better defender and passer then Wall? If not my opinion won't change. If you guys wanna add different aspects like rebounding to the equation cool. Until then you all admitted Wall was the better all around player yesterday.

Offense Curry

Defense Wall

Passing ability Wall

2 > 1

Those are you guys words. I just know how to do math correctly.

He's obviously trolling, for the most part and I find that **** funny af :lol:

You ever see someone in real life that be so obviously wrong on something,but you edge them on anyway just to see how far they go with it? That's me sometimes lol
thing is I don't think he's trolling.
I feel you though.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

PCH loves Hotdog.
He responds to 100% of his posts.

He's obviously trolling, for the most part and I find that **** funny af :lol:

You ever see someone in real life that be so obviously wrong on something,but you edge them on anyway just to see how far they go with it? That's me sometimes lol

If you think that's funny go to the 2k17 thread in general..hotdog was talmbout how good he was then someone challenged him and and they played. He comes back in the thread with this whole story about how it went down and how he won. Really descriptive and specific lmfaooo. The other dude comes in and posts a video of the match and hotdog was finna lose so instead he quit the game :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
If you think that's funny go to the 2k17 thread in general..hotdog was talmbout how good he was then someone challenged him and and they played. He comes back in the thread with this whole story about how it went down. Really descriptive and specific lmfaooo. The other dude comes in and posts a video of the match and hotdog was finna lose so instead he quit the game
roll.gif
roll.gif
asiudfsjasdkals;sda;

roll.gif

I'm howling man I swear to god I am lmaoo this can't be real.

If you think that's funny go to the 2k17 thread in general..hotdog was talmbout how good he was then someone challenged him and and they played. He comes back in the thread with this whole story about how it went down. Really descriptive and specific lmfaooo. The other dude comes in and posts a video of the match and hotdog was finna lose so instead he quit the game :rofl: :rofl:
dude lied about losing in a video game. I actually feel bad for him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you think that's funny go to the 2k17 thread in general..hotdog was talmbout how good he was then someone challenged him and and they played. He comes back in the thread with this whole story about how it went down. Really descriptive and specific lmfaooo. The other dude comes in and posts a video of the match and hotdog was finna lose so instead he quit the game :rofl: :rofl:

asiudfsjasdkals;sda;

:rofl:

I'm howling man I swear to god I am lmaoo this can't be real.

Start here & read the next few pages

http://niketalk.com/t/649586/official-nba-2k17-thread-available-now/3780

There you go Dwight. :lol:

You saying in 2 weeks Curry will become a better defender and passer then Wall? If not my opinion won't change. If you guys wanna add different aspects like rebounding to the equation cool. Until then you all admitted Wall was the better all around player yesterday.

Offense Curry

Defense Wall

Passing ability Wall

True

I wasn't going to bring it back up but, since you did 
laugh.gif

ASB is what 2 weeks away? 
We will see how my man Collector feels at that time.
Curry isn't going to let up anytime soon.
40+ every night.

Offense Curry

Defense Wall

Passing ability Wall

2 > 1

Those are you guys words. I just know how to do math correctly.
You are saying Wall has better stats than Curry, not that he is a better player.

You will acknowledge Curry is a better PLAYER but want us to admit Wall is the better ALL AROUND PLAYER, man that's the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

You make arguments like: If there are 6 stat categories and Player A is ahead in 4 of them,  player A is better, but throw in "all around" to cover up Player A doesn't even compare to Player B, 

Then you say "last time I checked 4 was more than 2, so explain how Player B is better"

I just like messing with you, but you don't even watch Basketball, you watch Wizards(if they are playing Good), so of course I can't expect decent comparisons between a couple of Players.

Last edited:
Bruh Brewer actually missed a wide open three

Edit I mean air balled

Last edited:
 You are saying Wall has better stats than Curry, not that he is a better player.

You will acknowledge Curry is a better PLAYER but want us to admit Wall is the better ALL AROUND PLAYER, man that's the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

You make arguments like: If there are 6 stat categories and Player A is ahead in 4 of them,  player A is better, but throw in "all around" to cover up Player A doesn't even compare to Player B, 

Then you say "last time I checked 4 was more than 2, so explain how Player B is better"

I just like messing with you, but you don't even watch Basketball, you watch Wizards(if they are playing Good), so of course I can't expect decent comparisons between a couple of Players.
Wall is overall better. Curry is a better scorer, but Wall does EVERYTHING else better than Curry. That is facts

This isn't about stats. WHAT BESIDES SCORE IS CURRY BETTER THEN WALL AT?

When I ask this about Kyrie everyone agrees without argument. When I say this about Curry suddenly I'm crazy. When Curry is only a better scorer like Kyrie is.

Same for CP3. All around he's a better player then Curry. Not the better scorer.

Last edited:
 You saying in 2 weeks Curry will become a better defender and passer then Wall? 
I'm saying Curry is on Fire right now and won't slow down.

You Fired up your argument when Curry was doing nothing special compared to his past couple of seasons.

You basically picked the best time to utter Wall> Curry.

But around here there is a thing called NT Jinx, and it's more real than the Boogey Man.

I'm saying, Curry is going to play so well over the next 2 weeks, that you will never EVER hear the end of this, but you brought it on yourself.

nthat.gif
You are cooking right now though IYO
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom