Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Gotta give major props to PBC for giving us this fight, runner up to fight of the year in my eyes.
Both guys are giving it they're all.

Since both guys are with Haymon I hope we get a rematch. Danny Garcia wants no part of either guy.

First off hell of a fight congrats to both guys. Think Thurman pulls it out tho. Both guys stamina is off the charts.

Awesome fight. Great showcase for the sport.

Showtime's play by play guy needs to go back to whatever youtube channel he came from though. Guy is unbearable.

porter threw more punches but thurman landed the more impressive punches especially the counter punches... i expect 1 time to get the W unless he gets robbed

Had no idea that Porter has that type of chin :x

Honestly BC of his rough style inreally feel like he had sharper punches then Thurman did. Keith was wider then I've ever seen him this fight BC he def has the power to put porter down. But man porter doesn't stop coming.

Where was this determination against kell brook?

Keith def won the fight tho. I commend him letting it go to the ropes more then I thought should

Awesome fight. Great showcase for the sport.

Showtime's play by play guy needs to go back to whatever youtube channel he came from though. Guy is unbearable.

This must be ur first showtime fight. All of the guys are great and better then HBO honestly. Its great to watch a fight with unbias commentary

I am satisfied with the scoring tonight. Thurman's sharp and clear counters were the difference. I wonder who each guy fights next?

Back
Top Bottom