Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Of course jacobs is terrified of gennady, who isnt?

3m for jacobs isnt bad, how much did he get for whoopin quillin?

More casuals are talkin about ggg, not one casual knows who the hell jacobs is.

I think the fight would be stopped tho, i cant see it going the distance.

Side note- wassup wit kell and beefy sparring? Them boys are delusional!!

I think he has peaked and should cash out. But hey he's probably on Cloud 9 right now and thinks he's the second best Middleweight in the world, and maybe he is.

Last edited:
Danny Jacobs is bugging, GGG is only the 2nd boxer on the most marketable athletes list behind Anthony Joshua and not only would he get his biggest purse with the $3mil but this would get his name out there more.  I wonder why he wouldn't take the GGG fight.  He's an american boxer and right now American boxers not named Floyd Mayweather or Adrien Broner aren't getting money.  All the boxers getting real money like Anthony Joshua, GGG, Canelo, Manny, and rest of the British boxers.  Only other boxer Jacobs can fight to make money like this would be Canelo

Broner really getting money like that for fights though? Significantly more than Garcia etc?

Or you just up to your old tricks? :lol:

Last edited:
Umm can you name 1 American Boxer that makes more money than Broner overall?  I'm not even talking just fight purse either but as far as endorsements and club appearance fees?    Nobody besides Floyd Mayweather.  The brits have the most boxers that make good money now, besides Anthony Joshua who makes multiple millions every fight.  You have your Amir Khans, Kell Brooks, Degale, Fury, Haye etc. that all can make money.  Canelo is from Mexico, GGG is from Kazakhstan, Wlad is from Ukraine/Kazakhstan, Manny is from the Phillipines, Cotto is from Puerto Rico. It's just a fact the future of American Boxing is Adrien Broner. 

Umm can you name 1 American Boxer that makes more money than Broner overall?  I'm not even talking just fight purse either but as far as endorsements and club appearance fees?    Nobody besides Floyd Mayweather.  The brits have the most boxers that make good money now, besides Anthony Joshua who makes multiple millions every fight.  You have your Amir Khans, Kell Brooks, Degale, Fury, Haye etc. that all can make money.  Canelo is from Mexico, GGG is from Kazakhstan, Wlad is from Ukraine/Kazakhstan, Manny is from the Phillipines, Cotto is from Puerto Rico. It's just a fact the future of American Boxing is Adrien Broner. 

You didn't really answer my question though. Would love some support for your claim as well.

Last edited:
It's just a fact the future of American Boxing is Adrien Broner. 

BGB%2BAdriend%2BBroner%2BPeel%2BGIF.gif

Aint Broner locked up right now. Theres no way he can be the face of any boxing or anything right now in a concrete cell :lol:

He def was seeing $ when he was out

only AB and AJ have the potential to be earning $40mil+ per fight in the future out of everyone in boxing right now that's just what it is

adrien broner got offered the biggest purse by fighting manny pacquiao

he turned down the deal. he wanted more money than pacquiao, which is unrealistic.

the most money broner got was fighting maidana, in which he lost... earning him $1.75 million

the problem with broner is that he thinks he's worth more than he actually is

dude is deluded enough to turn down a $40 million/5 years deal with roc nation.

he's a mayweather wannabe without all the accolades and accomplishments.

its unfortunate because he is a very good fighter

and the potential broner vs pacman would have been a big drama show

Back
Top Bottom