Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I'm surprised that Broner was mentioned, but not Crawford. Even though I don't think Crawford would beat Pacquiao, at least not convincingly.

Outside of maybe Errol Spence, who beats Manny?

Even then, id still go with Manny due to experience. The lights will give Spence butterflies!

T-Bud beats Manny convincingly.

There's a reason why that fight hasn't happen...

And for once it isn't solely because of Arum.

Hell, if Mikey Garcia would've continued the activity he was at 2 years ago and never took that long layoff, he'd give Manny fits. Even now, still a threat.

Last edited:
That's Marquez tho.
Arguably the greatest counter puncher of our generation. (Him or Floyd)

All Those other guys would struggle vs Pacman

:lol: Y'all must of forgot...

Pac will remind y'all tonight that he can still bang.

Mikey Garcia? DANNY GARCIA? BRONER? :lol: :rofl:

Y'all trolling, there's a reason why they priced themselves out. They don't want it with Pac!

Brooks? That fool won't make 140, let alone 147 anymore. He's 154+ fighter now!

Khan and Porter used to be Pac's sparring partner. I used to watch Pac work them dudes at the Wild Card.

It took Marquez 4 fights to land that perfect counter punch! A fight that he was losing. None of them dudes are Marquez!

Last edited:
Ofcourse he is way passed his prime, if you're comparing to 07-11 Pacquiao.

But he just fought like 6 months ago, and was pretty impressive against Bradley. He can still hang with these guys!

He wasn't impressive in his fight against Rios. But the 2nd and 3rd Bradley fights he was still looking like the 2nd best welterweight in the world.

What are the odds this clown was crying when Broner was posting his suicide notes on instagram?

Maidana hurt Broner and he isn't even fast, Pacquiao would end Broner even in his old age.

I don't give that much credit to Pacquiao for giving Bradley a comprehensive beatdown in their last outing. I think Bradley has been shot for a while now, and the wars that he's been in have taken a toll on him. The regression began being noticeable in the Diego Chavez fight.

Last edited:
PAC really fought anyone beside Mayweather and Marquez (he lost both of those), besides they, Chris, Rios and Bradley twice [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Now he's fighting Vargas.

Last edited:
Living in LA, we certainly don't see Pinoys sporting Nike MP gear from head to toe like back then

People only ride with you when times are good.

I noticed a significant drop in support after he got iced by marquez. Then when he was back in the spotlight against fmj, bandwagon filled right back up.

Pac ud tonight. Vargas didnt use his height again bradley, and was getting tagged, even wobbled a few times. Like someone said its gonna be another margarito/rios punching bag exhibition.

Back
Top Bottom