Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  14h14 hours ago
Chocolatito vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Appears Likely For March http://dlvr.it/N2qjjC  #boxing

BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  11h11 hours ago
Chavez Jr. Says Canelo's Ego, Demands Making May 6 Deal Tough http://dlvr.it/N2tjKJ  #boxing
good
 BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  10h10 hours ago
Pacquiao vs. Horn: Suncorp Stadium Reserved For April 22 http://dlvr.it/N2vQ34  #boxing
I dont have a problem with this fight if it's going to be on regular HBO like Arum has been alluding to. 

Last edited:
No one should expect pac to be fighting any of the elite guys at this point in his career. All his fights now are pretty much low risk/exhibition type matches.

Anyone got word on rios/ortiz?

Why is Pac even still fighting? Just ride into the sunset a legend instead of bum slaying.

If Ward feels that way he should just go down in weight and fight GGG and retire call it a day.

That Kovalev fight was way to close for you to have that feeling smh

Sad part is Im still not sure he is even an HOF

He went up and fought Kovalev after the GGG fight wasn't getting done.

Easier said than done.

Last edited:
If Ward does anything else besides rematch Kovalev he will be seen as a Coward.
The fight doesn't NEED to happen next.  I'm fine with the fight happening in the fall, if Ward wants another payday from RN for a tuneup.  If he drags it out any further than that is when I'll have an issue. 
I dont see kovalev doing anything different in the rematch.
Kov needs to work on his wrestling. 

In all seriousness if the fight lands in NY, I hope they get the ref from the Jennings-Klit fight.  Guy did a great job not letting Wlad get away with his usual ****.  

Last edited:
Why is Pac even still fighting? Just ride into the sunset a legend instead of bum slaying.
His entourage using him for all those years probably has him in debt.  

Like most fighters he's going to fight until he probably can't fight anymore.  Very few guys hang it up when they should. 

If it was that easy he should have done it the first time.

And we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But we are. Which is absurd on many levels :lol:

With that said, I hope they fight again this year.

Last edited:
 Terence Crawford ‏@budcrawford402  2h2 hours ago
Just to clear the air i "Terence Crawford " never asked for 7mill to fight @mannypacquiao there was no conversation of me even fighting him

Heather Hardy (WBC Champ who trains out of Gleason's) is making her MMA debut next weekend.

Dope seeing Roccet in that vid :smokin

Last edited:
He went up and fought Kovalev after the GGG fight wasn't getting done.

Easier said than done.
True

The fight doesn't NEED to happen next.  I'm fine with the fight happening in the fall, if Ward wants another payday from RN for a tuneup.  If he drags it out any further than that is when I'll have an issue. 

Kov needs to work on his wrestling. 

In all seriousness if the fight lands in NY, I hope they get the ref from the Jennings-Klit fight.  Guy did a great job not letting Wlad get away with his usual ****.  

same city where a ref let fury hold and lean on a cruiserweight that dropped him ? Fury literally held for 8 rounds then won BC smaller guy was gassed lol

Let's not act like kov didn't own ward in the clinch in first 3 rounds

Back
Top Bottom