Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I think Spence is the goods and its about time he stepped it up. He's been "prospect of the year" for who knows how long. Ultimately Algieri doesn't have the type of power to pose a threat nor is Spence stationary enough to let Algieri get off.

Kamegai vs Soto Karass on Friday :pimp:

Last edited:
Kamegai vs Soto Karass

Didn't even know that fight was happenning. Fight of the year potential.

Ward with Team Jordan, Golovkin with Team Jordan. Lomachenko wears a lot of Jordan gear outside of the ring. Here soon we'll be seeing the Jumpman logo in the middle of the ring lol.

Ward with Team Jordan, Golovkin with Team Jordan. Lomachenko wears a lot of Jordan gear outside of the ring. Here soon we'll be seeing the Jumpman logo in the middle of the ring lol.

I remember when Glen Johnson knocked out Roy Jones and he landed on top of the jumpman. I don't think that was the first time they put the jumpman on the canvas, but it was the one that sticks out to me.

Last edited:
I can't wait until they release the Air Gennady 3s, visit all my local stores to get a raffle ticket, and wake up in the morning until Footlocker and Eastbay counter hit 0:00 and try to click the nikestore twitter link fast and nab at least one pair to resell for $25 profit, but pay $20 shipping to ship to my buyer.

Last edited:
I remember when Glen Johnson knocked out Roy Jones and he landed on top of the jumpman. I don't think that was the first time they put the jumpman on the canvas, but it was the one that sticks out to me.

Floyd's last FREE fight on HBO was a Jordan sponsored event. This was right after he left Arum and was still tryna get his name out to the masses. Think he was tryna work out a deal with them, nothing ever came to light.

is bradley still with Nike? I don't recall seeing it on his trunks and shoes. I remember his first fight or 2 with manny he was with the swoosh. Couldn't make it out this time around with my blurry stream

Floyd's last FREE fight on HBO was a Jordan sponsored event. This was right after he left Arum and was still tryna get his name out to the masses. Think he was tryna work out a deal with them, nothing ever came to light.

I remember Floyd at one point circa 2009-2011 said he takes pride in having no endorsements. I don't remember the reasons but it sounded like he was taking a jab at Pacman for having a deal with Nike. It wasn't until Mayweather-Pacquiao that he worked with Hublot, FanDuel, and BK.

Last edited:
 Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  2h2 hours ago
So did the NFL Network just basically announce the Canelo fight at Cowboys Stadium in September? That's what Im told, lol #boxing
 rian ‏@rian5ca  2h2 hours ago Canada
@steveucnlive Who exactly could Canelo fight that'd even fill more than half the place besides GGG

Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  2h2 hours ago
@rian5ca - a cotto rematch wouldn't surprise me, Im told RNS finally paid GBP their money that was owed

I'd have 0 problem with a JSK-Kamegai rematch on either GB HBO or PPV undercard. 

Fight was 
pimp.gif

I gotta stream. Anyone know the times for the algeri fight and the verdejo fight? Central time.

Back
Top Bottom