OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Tough call, but I think I like Luck here. Cousins looked pretty bad last night.

What's good with Ivory? He's my guy and all, and I'll likely only play him based off matchup, but should I drop him or hold out to see the extent of this hospital stay?

I'm concerned about that denver pass rush

OK guys so before week 1 I traded Kennan Allen for Kelvin Benjamin and Michael Thomas :pimp: :lol:

My whole goal was to get Benjamin to trade him to the team who has Cam for Mark Ingram.

I should do a Benjamin for Ingram trade right? My wr: Hopkins, Evans, Benjamin, Shepard, Snead, Tate, Michael Thomas...

RBs: woodhead, Langford, c Sims, Bernard, vereen

you have no legit RBs and i dont know that ingram is gonna solve your problem

Yeah I know, but I know hebwould accept the trade. Should I go for it? What does everyone think?

Is it too early to give up on AP? I think just having week 1 Loss overreactions but i mean, all defenses are going to do is stack 8 in the box against him until a Vikings QB proves he can be a viable threat 

+1 PPR league

My roster is 

QB: TYROD

RB: AP

RB: LAMAR MILLER

WR: COOKS

WR: WATKINS

TE: ZACH MILLER

FLEX: WOODHEAD

D: JETS

K: PRATER

Bench: 

RB: TEVIN COLEMAN

WR: WILL FULLER

WR: KELVIN BENJAMIN

WR: CORY COLEMAN

WR: CHRIS HOGAN

WR: MARVIN JONES:

TE: ERIC EBRON

Last edited:
Im shopping TEs .. I have Zach Miller

Should I target the following or stay put?

Rudolph vs GB
Tamme vs OAK
Celek (replacing Ertz) vs CHI
Gresham vs TB
Donnell vs NO

Or take a chance on Doyle vs DEN

:nerd: :nerd:

Rudolph vs GB
Tamme vs OAK
Gresham vs TB
Donnell vs NO

:nerd: :nerd:
I'm hearing Barnidge name being tossed around now that McCown is qb

Rudolph vs GB
Tamme vs OAK
Gresham vs TB
Donnell vs NO

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
As a bears fan Zach miller will come around and get a lot of targets. Our shotty O-line vs that texans D regulated the majority of his time to being an extra blocker on the O-Line. Cutty likes him and he will def get targets. I think he has a great week 2 vs Eagles

Last edited:
Got first priority on waivers and I'm picking up Flacco vs Browns. Surprised he was there in a 14 team league

Looking to get Snead as well when FA opens but I know someone gonna pick him up off waivers

Last edited:
I really am considering dropping Cousins for Flacco....I just need a QB til Brady comes back and Flacco plays the Browns, Jags and Raiders over the next three weeks. Cousins looked shaky as hell last night but if his receivers didn't both get stopped at the 1 yard line and he didn't throw that pick with 20 seconds left he still would have had like 22 points for me...

I really am considering dropping Cousins for Flacco....I just need a QB til Brady comes back and Flacco plays the Browns, Jags and Raiders over the next three weeks. Cousins looked shaky as hell last night but if his receivers didn't both get stopped at the 1 yard line and he didn't throw that pick with 20 seconds left he still would have had like 22 points for me...

That pick shouldn't have even counted against cousins smh

I need a RB in the worst way.

Powell or Ajayi worth dropping for Coleman or Sproles?

PPR. Other running backs are Woodhead and Sims :smh:

I need a RB in the worst way.

Powell or Ajayi worth dropping for Coleman or Sproles?

PPR. Other running backs are Woodhead and Sims :smh:

I would say Ajayi is for sure worth a drop for Coleman. Coleman looked like the best RB for the Falcons on Sunday and they've stated they're gonna go with the hot hand but both will get work. Who knows what the Dolphins are gonna do with Ajayi after they made him inactive for the opening game.

Who you guys like for defenses this week? I have Philly but Jets are available as well as the Ravens.

Gut right now is to ride with Philly

Anyone use an alternative to ESPN's power rankings now that they took it away?

I liked sending them in the group chat every Tuesday :lol:

Thanks but I'm talking about the tool where it ranks the teams in your league & you could write a comment next to their name like this:

MllzFWRtYpnZRXG9U5418Hg8sRiDzArPm4TC2eBAm7lVuREpiTJhyMV0O1qddVDDeDzBXOr4TDnt7UGK7TcqSUZ3Qha4Bo7QzOjc3MDOWWjM6Q7kp_5FeiBv84Hk5WBvjdzZW4CIXq0=w5000-h5000

They mean nothing but it always started a discussion :lol:. Might have to do my own

Last edited:
Who you guys like for defenses this week? I have Philly but Jets are available as well as the Ravens.

Gut right now is to ride with Philly
Pat Mayo has

Ravens
Eagles
Bills
Jets
Rams
Dolphins
Skins
Lions

As his top streaming defenses week 2

Last edited: