OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

This is my 3rd year playin fantasy football and i suck at imagination/creativity man ... i can never decide on a good team name.

This year alone i have changed it 6x

2014 - "Practice Squad Scrubs" (i drafted poorly and went like 1-5 through the first 6 games .. made a ton of waiver moves finished in 2nd 11-6)

2015 - "The League's Worst" (drafted decent but having DeMarco, Blount, and crap receivers killed me ... finished in 11th 3-10)

2016 - "The Team With No Name" (just cant think of anything good) :smh:

This is my 3rd year playin fantasy football and i suck at imagination/creativity man ... i can never decide on a good team name.

2014 - "Practice Squad Scrubs" (i drafted poorly and went like 1-5 through the first 6 games .. made a ton of waiver moves finished in 2nd 11-6)

2015 - "The League's Worst" (drafted decent but having DeMarco, Blount, and crap receivers killed me ... finished in 11th 3-10)

2016 - "The Team With No Name" (just cant think of anything good)
mean.gif
Do you have a favorite NFL team or NFL player? Try to make a play on their name

Thats what i was thinking drop Ertz cuz Eifert will be back in a cpl weeks. No need to roster 3 TEs

I was thinking of dropping one of the two but I'm really not sure which one. I feel like Ertz might have an even better season than Eifert. And then I'm just gonna be giving away a possible top 5 fantasy TE to somebody else in my league.

Start Mariota vs Detroit
or 
Luck vs Denver...

Leaning Mariota

was literally about to type this, good thing I went through the thread. I was gonna drop mariota for garoppolo but I'm on the fence about that. I'm leaning towards mariota as the safe bet, I'm worried Luck will get hurt against denver

was literally about to type this, good thing I went through the thread. I was gonna drop mariota for garoppolo but I'm on the fence about that. I'm leaning towards mariota as the safe bet, I'm worried Luck will get hurt against denver
why pick up garoppolo for three more games?

why pick up garoppolo for three more games?

:lol:
Literally just cancelled the claim. I'm thinking very irrationally as I'm really trying to win this year. I beat my week 1 opponent by 72 points, and have a +50 point lead on everyone else. I just don't want anyone gaining ground. I feel like if I get past week 2 without Luck(maybe even with him) my chances of taking the whole thing will increase tremendously

2016 - "The Team With No Name" (just cant think of anything good) :smh:

My team names are based on who I have

View media item 2165190

View media item 2165191

View media item 2165192

View media item 2165193

Last edited:
I think week 2 is always the best time to lowball for superstars that had bad games. Allen Rob, Gurley, Gronk, AP to name a few. I traded Spencer Ware and Desean for Gurley in one of my leagues

GIVE

Gronk/Gio

RECEIVE

Jordy/Jennings

Leaning towards accepting. Need help at RB bad.
Get a better RB if you are going to trade Gronk.  I don't really like what I saw from Jordy against what should be a mediocre Jaguars defense.

My b Marshall and forsett for his Miller or AP ...

What to do guys ?
So pretty much B Marsh for Miller or AP

From what I am seeing on the internet people believe Kenneth Dixon will eventually take the starting Raven's RB job.

I guess pretty much Miller or ap for my Marshall .

This is my squad on an 8team league

Thanks for the advice
Is this something he is proposing or you are just pulling out of the air as a trade offer?  If you are just pulling it out of the air I am shooting that down with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom