OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Better pickup....Ebron or Dwayne Allen?

Ebron is playing the Browns and Allen is playing the Broncos this week. Need someone to fill in til Eifert gets back.

Last edited:
Lions are playing the Titans not Browns :lol:

Honestly Dwayne Allen should be owned. He's always getting red zone targets.

You could go either way with those two choices, I was high on Ebron til he got injured in preseason but go with who you like. Either 1 is good IMO

Filling in for Ertz,

Dwayne Allen vs Den
Bennet vs Mia

Also which flex would y'all start

Baldwin vs LA
Wallace vs Cle
Tajae Sharpe vs Det

Last edited:
Filling in for Ertz,

Dwayne Allen vs Den
Bennet vs Mia

Also which flex would y'all start

Baldwin vs LA
Wallace vs Cle
Tajae Sharpe vs Det

Baldwin easily if Wilson is playing

I have Martellus in a couple leagues and I might drop him in both. It's looking like they want him primarily as a blocker right now.

I have Bennett on two teams and I'm holding onto him. The play calling on Sunday was reflective of probably the game script against the Cardinals. Once Tom comes back in week 5, Bennett and Gronk will finish as Top 10 TEs.

Last edited:
My Thomas Rawls for Doug Martin? Seems like a wash to me, but I'd like some insight. (Non NT League related!).

Thanks.

New to this post. Should have known NT had a FF post.

I've got Zeke, CJ Anderson, and Deangelo.

Killing me not starting Deangelo but Zeke and CJ have the best matchups. Currently starting CJ and Zeke for wk 2. Am I wrong?

man have charles clay as reserve until gronk comes back but they play Thursday so that doesnt help and we all know Pats and their status on injury reports smh

Should I trade for frank gore?

My rbs are freeman,Coleman, Matt jones.

Which wr should I trade? Demariyus Thomas or Maclin? I tried to trade sharpe for gore but the dude said no.

Someone in my league has Brandon Marshall on the block and he's looking for a RB

Do Freeman for Marshall sound good?

New to this post. Should have known NT had a FF post.

I've got Zeke, CJ Anderson, and Deangelo.

Killing me not starting Deangelo but Zeke and CJ have the best matchups. Currently starting CJ and Zeke for wk 2. Am I wrong?
Yes dont bench Deangelo as long as Bell not playing

Big Ben or Famous Jameis this week?

I'd go Ben.

Jennings vs Saints
R Mathews vs Bears ?

Feel like game flow benefits Mathews.

Giants-Saints could be a shootout.

Someone in my league has Brandon Marshall on the block and he's looking for a RB

Do Freeman for Marshall sound good?

Marshall side wins that trade big.

Should I trade for frank gore?

My rbs are freeman,Coleman, Matt jones.

Which wr should I trade? Demariyus Thomas or Maclin? I tried to trade sharpe for gore but the dude said no.

Those are your only RB options? :x

Maybe try to get someone better than Gore, especially if you play PPR.

Shady vs Jets or Murray vs Lions?

And for flex should I use the other RB up top,
Tate vs Titans, or Matthews vs Bears?

Yes dont bench Deangelo as long as Bell not playing

CJ vs the colts, and Zeke has the skins who Deangelo torched week 1. Deangelo has cinci who Pitt has struggled against in the past. That's my thought process. I'm sure I'll switch Zeke and Deangelo multiple times over the next couple days. I hate to bench him but my league is super competitive, so every game counts. 1st-10th were within 22 points week 1. $6k is first place payout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom