OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need to drop 1, Jamison Crowder or Mike Wallace.

Start Ertz or Miller at TE this week.

Pick up Fozzy or Bilal?

Jordy and Brady for Antonio Brown and Michael Floyd do I take that? I'd be getting Brady and Jordy. Old man Palmer is my QB and I've got Alshon and Evans at WR already.

Should’ve bit on this guys offer to me right before the TNF game last week of jimmy graham and will fuller for my Jarvis landry. He quickly denied that trade this morning :lol:. He did counter with le’veon and fuller for my david Johnson and Jarvis since he’s such a big cards fan. I’m leaning towards accepting this trade…

Keep going with Cousins or pick up Wentz?

Im goin after Ben first, someone dropped him Saturday

Should’ve bit on this guys offer to me right before the TNF game last week of jimmy graham and will fuller for my Jarvis landry. He quickly denied that trade this morning :lol:. He did counter with le’veon and fuller for my david Johnson and Jarvis since he’s such a big cards fan. I’m leaning towards accepting this trade…

Manu missed out on that first deal. But id still take this new one def in your favor

Jordy and Brady for Antonio Brown and Michael Floyd do I take that? I'd be getting Brady and Jordy. Old man Palmer is my QB and I've got Alshon and Evans at WR already.
You're giving away an elite receiver and receiving a great(maybe elite) receiver and Tom Brady? You can replace Floyd with someone on  waivers so trading him isn't going to hurt you much.  I'd take that deal.

Last edited:

You're giving away an elite receiver and receiving a great(maybe elite) receiver and Tom Brady? You can replace Floyd with someone on  waivers so trading him isn't going to hurt you much.  I'd take that deal.

Yeah that is what I offered and he is considering it.

So dude in my league is desperate for running back...he has Thompson, Roddick, Matthews, vareen, Charles, foster,forsett...so to say he's hurting is an understatement...I wanted to get Rudolph off him...he has gronk...I was going to give duke Johnson or yeldon for him..I have Allen so I wanted a slight upgrade...what yall think

So dude in my league is desperate for running back...he has Thompson, Roddick, Matthews, vareen, Charles, foster,forsett...so to say he's hurting is an understatement...I wanted to get Rudolph off him...he has gronk...I was going to give duke Johnson or yeldon for him..I have Allen so I wanted a slight upgrade...what yall think
I think he'll reject your trade. Duke/Yeldon doesn't upgrade him at RB. You can try and sell high on yeldon after his performance last week though. Just have to sell it well.

Need advice! One guy offering Lacy and Delanie Walker for Hopkins. Another got Cooper and Matt Jones for Hopkins. Standard points, My squad so far:
Cousins
CJ Anderson
Terrance West
Hopkins
Marvin Jones
Travis Benjamin
Rich Rodgers
Bills D/ST
Crosby
Bench: Christine Michael, Doug Martin, Manning, Davante Adams, Quincy Enunwa, Kelce, Ivory, Lockett.

Need advice! One guy offering Lacy and Delanie Walker for Hopkins. Another got Cooper and Matt Jones for Hopkins. Standard points, My squad so far:
Cousins
CJ Anderson
Terrance West
Hopkins
Marvin Jones
Travis Benjamin
Rich Rodgers
Bills D/ST
Crosby
Bench: Christine Michael, Doug Martin, Manning, Davante Adams, Quincy Enunwa, Kelce, Ivory, Lockett.
It's going to take a lot more than that for me to give up Nuke. You could do better. They're just trying to buy low after Hopkins poor game..

Last edited:
So I'm in a pretty ****** situation with byes this week.  Bortles is on a bye and so is Jimmy graham.  I literally don't have a single person I feel comfortable dropping to replace Graham this week.  Would you drop Jimmy Graham or just take the hit?

Here is my team:

Last edited:

So I'm in a pretty ****** situation with byes this week.  Bortles is on a bye and so is Jimmy graham.  I literally don't have a single person I feel comfortable dropping to replace Graham this week.  Would you drop Jimmy Graham or just take the hit?

Here is my team:
That's rough. If you drop Jimmy he's going to get scooped up ASAP. What's your record? If you're 4--0, 3-1, 2-2 I think you just take the hit. If you're 1-3 or 0-4 then you'll probably have to drop him. I don't think you can afford to go to 1-4 or 0-5.

That's rough. If you drop Jimmy he's going to get scooped up ASAP. What's your record? If you're 4--0, 3-1, 2-2 I think you just take the hit. If you're 1-3 or 0-4 then you'll probably have to drop him. I don't think you can afford to go to 1-4 or 0-5.
I'm 1-3 but am the highest scoring team in the league.  Top 8 make the playoffs though and I'm sitting at 10 out of 12.  I think it I win another game or two that will shoot me up the rankings a lot just due to the fact that I have score 60 points more than everyone else.

I'm 1-3 but am the highest scoring team in the league.  Top 8 make the playoffs though and I'm sitting at 10 out of 12.  I think it I win another game or two that will shoot me up the rankings a lot just due to the fact that I have score 60 points more than everyone else.
Personally I'd drop him and try getting to .500, even with 8 teams making the playoffs. Maybe others feel differently though.

NT Fantasy Football Week 4 Standings:
[table][tr][td]NT FFL[/td][/tr][tr][td]TEAM[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]Commish Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]* Raider5[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]I'm not even gonna try to flaunt it...I just catch lucky breaks and squeak in W's 
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miller Lite .  @Jamie Dimon[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]Good game bro. I just happen to catch a break with Crabtree catching 3 TD's. I'm sure I'll catch you in the playoffs 
nerd.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]gil23 taptappull  @gil23[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]My dude played Rashad Jennings (0pts) and Charles Sims (2.5pts) and still got a W 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]October's Very Own  @AdobeCS4[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]Highest score of the week. Glad Julio didn't do nothin last week when I played you 
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team KIM  @askim35[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]KILT it this week. [/td][/tr][tr][td]Team YNS  @nyrican23[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]No matter what you did this week you was about to take this L going against Matty Ice and Julio Jones 
sick.gif
 Sorry you had to go through that...[/td][/tr][tr][td]Twerk it Like Beckham  @jonwin[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]Both flex spots killed you this week, and looks like you might be in the QB market 
nerd.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team Zyzz  @Zyzz[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]Welcome to the .500 club playboi.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Russell Trillson  @Drigguh  [/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]Why you bench your boy Russ like that....
sick.gif
 Could be sittin nicely at 3-1 right now boi.[/td][/tr][tr][td][emoji]128038[/emoji] Eleven [emoji]128038[/emoji]  @Nickthestick91[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]Nuk is killin you bruh...But Kim's team was a monster this week. Tough to go against the second highest scoring team of the week (148pts).[/td][/tr][tr][td]MLKaepernick #BLM[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]Closest margin of victory with a 2.3 pt win 
smokin.gif
 Welcome to the winners circle.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Golden Tate Warriors  @cubanref[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]Running outta **** to say about you man.. 
laugh.gif
 Go Dubs.[/td][/tr][/table]

Personally I'd drop him and try getting to .500, even with 8 teams making the playoffs. Maybe others feel differently though.
I just looked at the waivers and there isn't **** on there anyways so I will probably just take the hit.  I doubt im getting more than 3-4 points out of anyone on here.  I think I may be able to beat the guy without a TE.  Here is what his lineup looks like and what the waivers look like:

Back
Top Bottom