OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Who do y'all like better ROS:

Will Fuller

Stefon Diggs

Last edited:
Need another qb this week if cam can't play. Who would you guys pick up?

Ryan @ den
Fitz at pit
Cutler @ ind
Tannehill vs ten
Wentz @ det
Siemian vs atl

Any other decent options?

Last edited:
Palmer, AB and Forte for Russy, OBJ and Jamaal Charles who wins?
Whoever is getting Forte and AB.  Charles, as great as he is, is way too risky for me to give up AB for and OBJ is getting a lot less targets with shepard and victor cruz there.

Need another qb this week if cam can't play. Who would you guys pick up?

Ryan @ den
Fitz at pit
Cutler @ ind
Tannehill vs ten
Wentz @ det
Siemian vs atl

Any other decent options?
How is Ryan available in your league? It's a terrible match up but I'd pick him up.

Anyone think Terrance west is taking that starting job for the Ravens after last week or is the consensus kenneth dixon eventually will get it?

so i currently have HOU D/ST. the bills and eagles are available in my league. should i pick one of them up and drop hou?

Anyone think Terrance west is taking that starting job for the Ravens after last week or is the consensus kenneth dixon eventually will get it?
West

hes like Christine Michael entirely too gifted in HS and college to not get 100000 chances to be a starter

is the Panther's D not the same as last year? Or is Ryan and the Falcon's O the truth this year?
A little bit of both. The falcons run game is keeping defenses honest and Ryan has been doing a great job spreading the ball around. Panthers D miss Norman badly.

I think he'll reject your trade. Duke/Yeldon doesn't upgrade him at RB. You can try and sell high on yeldon after his performance last week though. Just have to sell it well.

yea it doesnt but chris thompson, vareen, and forsett shouldnt even be on his roster...and rudolp he will never start anyway with gronk...worth a shot i suppose

I'm going after john brown in the waiver wire. He seems to be back from injuries and their #2

Someone dropped Ryan last week because it was his back up. I don't like the matchup this week and was leaning Wentz.

I just don't see myself starting Ryan over Cam ever, unless Cam is hurt. But I agree, Ryan would be a nice backup to have.

Back
Top Bottom