OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

im glad they announced that le'veon news today, I was also considering d will in the 4th

Gonna be a fantasy football filled weekend for me. Got a live draft Saturday and Sunday. I love this time of year :nthat:

Well if he gets popped one more time he's banned for the next year. Him and Martavis better have learned their damn lesson and never get in trouble again.

Not true. Part of his deal is he stays in stage 2 so his next offense is 4 games.

Just got offered a trade for picks (I have 5th overall, 10 team league):

I give: 25th & 36th
I get: 21st & 40th

If I accept I'd have 5th, 16th, 21st, 40th, 45th
If I decline I'd have 5th, 16th, 25th, 36th, 45th

Split 50/50 on what to do. Any help is appreciated.

Just got offered a trade for picks (I have 5th overall, 10 team league):

I give: 25th & 36th
I get: 21st & 40th

If I accept I'd have 5th, 16th, 21st, 40th, 45th
If I decline I'd have 5th, 16th, 25th, 36th, 45th

Split 50/50 on what to do. Any help is appreciated.

Do it

I need a team name , Jets related.

I used Geno's got a glass jaw the past 2 years, its played out, need something good.

W.D Forte i got so far but i'm not feeling it, feels like a reach :lol:

Can i get an assist ?

One of my friends gave me "I Touchdown There" :lol:

Not Jets related but i laughed :lol:

Thanx for any suggestions ...

Last edited:
So my league does keepers a bit weird (changing next year) but you lose your first round pick with one keeper and a 2nd round pick of you keep another. I am keeping Hopkins and using a first rounder, but for a second rounder it would be Brandon cooks or Eddie Lacy. Neither of those are worth it...are they?

10 man league

Last edited:
So my league does keepers a bit weird (changing next year) but you lose your first round pick with one keeper and a 2nd round pick of you keep another. I am keeping Hopkins and using a first rounder, but for a second rounder it would be Brandon cooks or Eddie Lacy. Neither of those are worth it...are they?

10 man league

Ehh tough call...I would say both are end of the 2nd round/early 3rd round material.

I can always just leave both off and then re draft....the more I think the more I may do that

Or should I definitely keep Hop for the first rounder

Last edited:
I can always just leave both off and then re draft....the more I think the more I may do that

I say keep Hopkins for sure and just leave those two. Depending on where you're drafting, your 2nd rounder may end up being better than cooks and lacy. Especially in a 10 team league.

I would definitely keep Hopkins for your first rounder...he's guaranteed first round unless it's an 8 team standard league basically.

Agree thanks fellas

Be weary of Sammie Coates

I think you are going to get a Jekyll and Hyde from him this year. Some games I'll give you 25 points other games will give you three points. He's a guy that if you're stuck for a receiver in a bye week you could take a chance on. I don't think you're going to get consistency out of him. I have a gut feeling about Heyward-Bey also. I think he is going to have a few games to get you a ton of points and other games could give you a big fat zero.

10 man league

All depends where you are drafting. If you get a 1-3 pick, maybe let Dhop go, but odds are, the owners of AB, ODB, Julio, Johnson, Gurley etc. are keeping their players so you are most likely better off keeping Hopkins and not risking it. In regards to the second round, if definitely depends on where you're drafting. If you get a top 2nd round pick at the turn, say 11-13 pick, I might risk it and leave Lacy/Cooks on the table. But if it's a late 2nd, odds are you won't find someone as good as Lacy as RB.

I'd take Lacy before Cooks after keeping Hopkins.

Agree thanks fellas

Be weary of Sammie Coates

Meh, he's so high upside, low risk. It's hard to say be weary of any sleeper.

Late Round QB's (I'm waiting, too much value this year) in a standard league
If ya'll had your pick, Carr, Tyrod, Romo, Cousins, Stafford, Ryan?

Also, standard league, #2 pick, presuming AB is #1, gotta go with ODB?

Alshon vs Keenan Allen? Standard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom