OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

^ Ingram/Allen/Landry in the 3rd/4th/5th rounds is crazy
eek.gif
. Nice haul.

I really don't trust Fleener at all. I know basically anybody they've put as the Saints TE over the last like 5 years has put up numbers but I haven't heard anything real positive from Saints practices about him and he's going against the worst defense in the league every day with Brees throwing him the ball. After the preseason game the other night they dropped him down to like 3rd string on the depth chart before moving him back to 1st string today. I wanna like him cause he's getting drafted at a good position for what he could potentially do too, but I'm gonna need to see him do something in this week's game.

:lol: I play in a standard league with half of the guys in it and it's been going for 5 seasons. This is the first time I've done a separate ppr league. I guess they didn't have a good strategy and just went for names. AP went before Julio and Odell. Julio went 5th right before me

Yeah, that squad is stacked...especially in PPR.

10th pick in a 10 team non-PPR draft coming up in a couple of weeks. Can't decide on if I will draft Gronk (if he's there) or go with two WRs (most likely AJ and Dez)...any opinions?

Exactly. Leveon going down last season killed me early and I rolled off like 4 losses in a row

I really don't trust Fleener at all. I know basically anybody they've put as the Saints TE over the last like 5 years has put up numbers but I haven't heard anything real positive from Saints practices about him and he's going against the worst defense in the league every day with Brees throwing him the ball. After the preseason game the other night they dropped him down to like 3rd string on the depth chart before moving him back to 1st string today. I wanna like him cause he's getting drafted at a good position for what he could potentially do too, but I'm gonna need to see him do something in this week's game.
Look at what Benjamin Watson did last year tho... As a falcons fan it always killed me to see brees in the I formation, play action, and hit his TE in the end zone. I think Fleener isnt that talented but his situation is really good

10 team full PPR. General consensus on team? Had the 6th pick

Brady
Carr

David Johnson
Ingram
Sims
Woodhead
Theo
Ryan Mathews

ARob
Keenan Allen
Jarvis Landry
Marvin Jones
Dorsett

Fleener

Raiders D/ST

Mason Crosby
damn that teams beautiful.

thinking about reaching for marvin jones in my keeper league (PPR). everyone's going a round or two earlier, so im thinking about using my 4th pick on him. I lose a 3rd and a 5th rounder in this league too.

Bumped our draft to the 31st. Started with the 6th, then 7th, now a week earlier :lol: :smh:

I just wanna draft already

Not trying to wait til September 1st

I was cool with the 7th when we switched, but then I realized I have plans that night. So I asked if we could just bump it to the 31st instead of LDW.

Hardest part with us is there are a few cops in the league, so their schedules are a bit challenging to work around.

Last edited:
thinking about reaching for marvin jones in my keeper league (PPR). everyone's going a round or two earlier, so im thinking about using my 4th pick on him. I lose a 3rd and a 5th rounder in this league too.
I dont know man, I think he is going to be a solid player, but his ADP in PPR leagues is 83.  If you are going to reach, reach with your 6th round pick and not your 4th rounder.

Or at the very worst trade down if you are going to do that.......

Last edited:
12 man league .5 ppr. I had the 5th pick. I don't know how I feel about my team, I was pretty buzzed 
laugh.gif

Very nice. Julio at 5 is a steal. I like Evans to have a bounce back year if you can even call it that. Landry is obviously great in PPR. Love your RBs too. Some high upside guys in Duke, Sims, Henry.

I concur. Looks decent minus the Ebron pick. But who knows he could get alot more targets with Calvin gone. He will be a big body in the red zone.

Good team besides Ebron at TE. I'll never like him.
Yeah I had no idea who to get a TE at the end 
laugh.gif

Very nice. Julio at 5 is a steal. I like Evans to have a bounce back year if you can even call it that. Landry is obviously great in PPR. Love your RBs too. Some high upside guys in Duke, Sims, Henry.
Thanks man! I was so pumped I got Julio, the funny thing is the guy with the #1 pick was doing the draft on his phone and he wanted to queue up players but he was like watching 3 kids and the kid like somehow hit the draft button so he got Cam Newton 
laugh.gif

I concur. Looks decent minus the Ebron pick. But who knows he could get alot more targets with Calvin gone. He will be a big body in the red zone.
Yeah that is what I am hoping.

Yeah I had no idea who to get a TE at the end :lol:

Thanks man! I was so pumped I got Julio, the funny thing is the guy with the #1 pick was doing the draft on his phone and he wanted to queue up players but he was like watching 3 kids and the kid like somehow hit the draft button so he got Cam Newton :lol:

Yeah that is what I am hoping.

Is Martellus Bennett available? Grab him or Zach Miller if they're available. Maybe even Jared Cook would be a decent option

Last edited:
He actually is, I was thinking about picking him up this morning. But since Tom is out for the 1st four games I think Jimmy might just target Gronk where Tom would be able to spread it to both of them.

For what it's worth, I like Ebron.

But I would definitely consider grabbing Martellus Bennett. You'd probably have to cut Ebron to grab him but I think he offers a ton of upside. Ever since Hernandez got booked we've been hearing a bunch of "this is the year the Pats go back to a ton of two TE sets" but they were always with 2nd or 3rd rate talents. This time they actually have a legitimate pass catcher there. He could have a huge role/season.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I like Ebron.

But I would definitely consider grabbing Martellus Bennett. You'd probably have to cut Ebron to grab him but I think he offers a ton of upside. Ever since Hernandez got booked we've been hearing a bunch of "this is the year the Pats go back to a ton of two TE sets" but they were always with 2nd or 3rd rate talents. This time they actually have a legitimate pass catcher there. He could have a huge role/season.
Agreed, there was an article the other day about how they were planning on running a two TE set 80% of the time.  I'm definitely trying to grab blount as well with how late he is getting picked. 

eBron won't be bad this year. If you play against other good owners in fantasy you cannot be strong at every position. Free agency during the year is key to tweak your team.

I am really kind of surprised how late JC is still going in Mocks. Normally Bell is going before him. 

Back
Top Bottom