OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What if you went WR first FOUR rounds being AJ/Arob/Evans/Cooper? 12-team standard scoring, 20 yds receiving = 1pt  :nerd:

Also, our league scores 6pts per passing TD for QB's. How high would you guys start drafting elite QB's i.e. Cam, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees etc. My strategy has always been wait towards later rounds, which I did again this year and it netted me Tyrod & Winston as my backup.

Curious on other thoughts...

How the hell did you land those 4 in a 12 team league :x

If you could win those for in a 12-team league. You look like gold. As far as quarterbacks I really like Drew Brees this year. If he is gone I would Target Stafford. If you look at his schedule during playoff time it looks fantastic

What if you went WR first FOUR rounds being AJ/Arob/Evans/Cooper? 12-team standard scoring, 20 yds receiving = 1pt  
nerd.gif

Also, our league scores 6pts per passing TD for QB's. How high would you guys start drafting elite QB's i.e. Cam, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees etc. My strategy has always been wait towards later rounds, which I did again this year and it netted me Tyrod & Winston as my backup.

Curious on other thoughts...
8tm league?

I have pick 5 in my draft

Am I crazy for not considering Gurley?

I think he is great but that offense is so suspect

Draft is this saturday night 12 team ... PPR keeper league. allowed 2 keepers 

I have from last years team

Lamar Miller

Adrian Peterson

TY Hilton

Tyler Eifert

I think I may just keep AP and Lamar Miller and go from there..

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Lamar Miller

Adrian Peterson

TY Hilton

Tyler Eifert

Thoughts?
I probably would keep Miller and AP

Eifert is still iffy to begin the season and might miss a few games.

Lamar Miller

Adrian Peterson

TY Hilton

Tyler Eifert

Thoughts?
AP and Lamar.  Eifer has been going pretty late in most drafts due to injury concerns.

Random Question, but who do you guys follow on twitter to get breaking NFL news first?  There were a couple times last year where injuries were announced and I missed out on picking up the backup because I was too slow.

Random Question, but who do you guys follow on twitter to get breaking NFL news first?  There were a couple times last year where injuries were announced and I missed out on picking up the backup because I was too slow.
So you are saying your waiver only works on the first person to get them?

Your league has no waiver priority?

This.  When Lynch went down last year and Ingram in one of my leagues dudes swooped in with the quickness.
I don't have or use twitter so I'm useless 
laugh.gif

I usually use NT you guys are fast as hell plus I work in an office so I am constantly in this thread during the season. I got Hightower ASAP once he went down.

I have pick 5 in my draft

Am I crazy for not considering Gurley?

I think he is great but that offense is so suspect
Is it a 10 or 12 teamer? PPR? I wouldn't consider Gurley there. If DeAndre Hopkins was available there I'd take him no question. If not, AJ Green would be my next choice. I saw you say you'd consider Lamar Miller at 5. There's an outside shot that he'll be available for you in the 2nd round (I got him at 15 in a 12 team PPR draft on Sunday). But if you REALLY wanted him, I'd grab him at 5 over Gurley or AP. I have him ranked as my #1 RB this season.

Lamar Miller
Adrian Peterson
TY Hilton
Tyler Eifert

Thoughts?
I'd go with Miller and AP.

I just check RotoWorld's breaking news blurbs right before kickoff.

Last edited:
Is it a 10 or 12 teamer? PPR? I wouldn't consider Gurley there. If DeAndre Hopkins was available there I'd take him no question. If not, AJ Green would be my next choice. I saw you say you'd consider Lamar Miller at 5. There's an outside shot that he'll be available for you in the 2nd round (I got him at 15 in a 12 team PPR draft on Sunday). But if you REALLY wanted him, I'd grab him at 5 over Gurley or AP. I have him ranked as my #1 RB this season.
I'd go with Miller and AP.
I just check RotoWorld's breaking news blurbs right before kickoff.

10 team standard sorry

so i'm in a 10 team, 2 QB .5 point per COMPLETION league (i know, weird settings)

the draft is on sunday and i have no idea what my strategy going into the draft is going to be. i have traditionally gone QB with my first pick, but it hasn't really worked out for me in the last few seasons.. i'm debating on holding off on drafting a QB until the 3rd-4th rounds and pray tom brady is still there and just limp through the season until he's back.

In general; which Bengals RB would you all rather have this year, Gio or Hill?

Back
Top Bottom