OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

As long as Zeke doesn't get hurt or suspended he's going to put up huge numbers. He looked amazing last night against the Seahawks #1 defense.

Last edited:
He did. Plus that Cowboys O-line still outstanding. I'm taking a hard look if he's still on the board late first fasho.

Last edited:
Do y'all have a list of players you're generally staying away from in drafts
nerd.gif
Jordy, Alshon, Romo, 

Do y'all have a list of players you're generally staying away from in drafts :nerd:

Any Broncos offensive player, Davante Parker, Tyler Lockett at his ADP, Ravens RB's, Jeremy Langford, Ameer Abdullah, Jonathan Stewart, Funchess, Ryan Matthews and Jordan Matthews.

Last edited:
In my work league I have Demarco as my RB2 so I am happy with that as well but in my other league my rbs....

I'd very happy to have Demarco as my RB2

Honestly, with the way I wanna draft

And this will probably screw me but I'm aiming at having Demarco and Hill has my RB and having stud receivers

They could be good and be great value where they're taken or pretty much garbage and **** me over

I flip flop a lot.

I like to think I invented the no rb approach, 5 years ago maybe more maybe a year less I can't recall. I started doing it. that year I had Calvin, dez and roddy white (when he was good) and I think it was the same year AP came back from injury.

I ran away with the league and ever since then I've been going with the no rb approach.

but since the rest of the world became privy to it I'm thinking of taking a RB approach this year, almost to experiment. plus there's a ton of depth at WR, even more if you're in a PPR league.

I flip flop with my approaches every day but I draft next Wednesday and I'll be sure to let you guys know what I ended up doing.

good luck to all

Thing is idk **** about these lower tier WR to focus mainly on RB early

Everyone knows I'm taking OBJ

If I wanted I could flip the script and take Gurey or something at 3rd and go with 2 more RB after that then focus on WR

I JUST DONT KNKW **** LOL

Thing is idk **** about these lower tier WR to focus mainly on RB early

Everyone knows I'm taking OBJ

If I wanted I could flip the script and take Gurey or something at 3rd and go with 2 more RB after that then focus on WR

I JUST DONT KNKW **** LOL

Don't overthink it. Who cares if they know who you going to take. Stick to your plan

ok so i did two 10 team 100 dollar yahoo pro leagues this year no flex, 3 wideout slots

first one i went RB, RB, WR since that is against the ocnventional wisdom this year and Second went WR, WR, WR

Squad 1 (got autodrafted a cpl rounds smh)

========

Zeke

AP

Alshon

Decker

Baldwin

Luck

Kelce

Seattle D

Gostkoswki

Eli Manning

Christine Michael

Torrey Smith

Alfred Morris

Jared Cook

Squad 2

===========

Hopkins

Mike Evans

Brandin Cooks

Demarco Murray

Matt Forte

Zach Ertz

Tom Brady

Kelvin Benjamin

Duke Johnson Jr

Chris Ivory

Maretellus Bennet

Matt Stafford

Dorial Green Beckham

Christine Michael

Buffalo D

Janikowski

I kinda like the first one better even starting my WR one slot ahead of where they probably should be and i dont trust Alshon at all

10 person PPR league drafted at #6

FamousJameis

Todd Gurley

Shady Mccoy

Brandon Marshall

Jordan Matthews

Greg Olsen

Latavius Murray

Cards D

Crosby

John Brown

Tyler Lockett

Matt Jones

Sterling Shepard

Vincent Jackson

Tevin Coleman

Devontae Booker

I have been offered Jamaal Charles/Brandin Cooks for Todd Gurley/Vincent Jackson, anyone got any advice on this trade? I'm kinda sketchy about Jordan Matthews holding down the WR2

Corey Coleman, Laquon Treadwell, Tyler Boyd, Josh Doctson, Jared Cook, Alfred Morris, all on the waiver wire still 

Looking to enter a league. standard ppr type league nothing to fancy. willing to buy in for up to 75 bucks. Sounds cheap on my behalf but i got 3 kids with tuition lol. Can't be out here spazzing the chips

Being offered Derrick Henry for my DeAngelo Williams, should I bite? 12 team standard league.

I have Ingram, Martin and Gio; he has Lev Bell, Hyde and Crowell plus Henry.

I'd very happy to have Demarco as my RB2

Honestly, with the way I wanna draft

And this will probably screw me but I'm aiming at having Demarco and Hill has my RB and having stud receivers

They could be good and be great value where they're taken or pretty much garbage and **** me over
:lol: that was my approach this year. I went WR/WR and took Robinson and Marshall. I didn't like any of the RBs in the 3rd round so I took Landry, then took Jordan Reed in the 4th. My starting RBs i'm rolling with are Demarco Murray and Frank Gore. But yea you right, this could be really good or can **** me over

Sitting with the 7th pick, my initial plan is to go WR WR RB and build from there.

If I can land a guy like Ivory (doubtful) in that RB slot, I'll be very happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom