OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Sitting with the 7th pick, my initial plan is to go WR WR RB and build from there.

If I can land a guy like Ivory (doubtful) in that RB slot, I'll be very happy.
Ivory in the 3rd :x He went in the 9th round in the draft i did last weekend

I know you can find better options

Last edited:
Sitting with the 7th pick, my initial plan is to go WR WR RB and build from there.

If I can land a guy like Ivory (doubtful) in that RB slot, I'll be very happy.

Honestly might just stick with this

10 person PPR league drafted at #6

FamousJameis
Todd Gurley
Shady Mccoy
Brandon Marshall
Jordan Matthews
Greg Olsen
Latavius Murray
Cards D
Crosby
John Brown
Tyler Lockett
Matt Jones
Sterling Shepard
Vincent Jackson
Tevin Coleman
Devontae Booker

I have been offered Jamaal Charles/Brandin Cooks for Todd Gurley/Vincent Jackson, anyone got any advice on this trade? I'm kinda sketchy about Jordan Matthews holding down the WR2

Corey Coleman, Laquon Treadwell, Tyler Boyd, Josh Doctson, Jared Cook, Alfred Morris, all on the waiver wire still 

I think I would pass on that trade...JC is kind of a low risk due to injury concerns, but a risk nonetheless...if he wasn't than he would be going first round

Last edited:
If Ezekiel Elliot is available at the 6th pick should i take him? Btw it's a PPR keeper league and you can keep a player for three additional years. My keepers are going to be Latavius Murray, Jordy Nelson and Donte Moncrief. Some of the top guys will be gone.

Sup fellas!

Drafted at the 8 spot in a 12 team PPR, what do you think of the team?
I waited at qb too long and everyone took 2 :stoneface: that will be addressed first :lol:

QB Fitz
WR Hopkins
WR Landry
FLEX WR Moncrief
RB Freeman
RB CJ Anderson
TE Barnage
D MIn
K Catanzaro

Bench
RB Gio
WR Marvin Jones
WR Parker
RB Abdullah
RB Sims
RB James White

Last edited:
DAKMANIA!!!! As a Dez owner I actually dont feel TOO worried about this Glass Romo situation..

Seriously don't know my team...
Was drinking before we started drinking... think I may have messed up. Need to sleep this off. Another league tomorrow.

Sup fellas!

Drafted at the 8 spot in a 12 team PPR, what do you think of the team?
I waited at qb too long and everyone took 2 :stoneface: that will be addressed first :lol:

QB Fitz
WR Hopkins
WR Landry
FLEX WR Moncrief
RB Freeman
RB CJ Anderson
TE Barnage
D MIn
K Catanzaro

Bench
RB Gio
WR Marvin Jones
WR Parker
RB Abdullah
RB Sims
RB James White
looks good if you ask me. Your two starting RBs have capable backups that can possibly eat up a lot of their touches this year so keep in mind of that.

What is the word on D. Freeman? Was last year a fluke and what kind of offense will they be running this season
he fell off towards the end of the year. He's not the type of RB that's gonna get a lot of workload. Tevin Coleman will eat into this touches this year. I stayed away from him for that reason. I would rather own Coleman

he fell off towards the end of the year. He's not the type of RB that's gonna get a lot of workload. Tevin Coleman will eat into this touches this year. I stayed away from him for that reason. I would rather own Coleman

Pass Coleman probably be the man by end of year.

Just picked up Eli Rogers from Pittsburgh. Not a bad option for those in PPR leagues since he'll be playing in the slot and Wheaton will play on the outside opposite of Brown

doesn't affect it at all

It absolutely does effect it. I hope the kid plays well but there is a gigantic difference in regular season then in preseason. Teams do not game plan against one another in the preseason like they do in the regular season. If I am a defensive coach playing against the Cowboys I double-team dez and put 8 in the Box. Dez Bryant just became a late second round or early 3rd round pick. Ezekiel Elliott just became an early second round pick. Can all this change, of course you can but it is likely the kids will have his problems. I'm a Cowboy fan so I hope not but I play Fantasy with my head not my heart

Just
picked up Eli Rogers from Pittsburgh. Not a bad option for
those in PPR leagues since he'll be playing in the slot and Wheaton will play on the outside opposite of
Brown

Not a bad pic it all. You should know within a couple weeks where they keep them on your roster or not

It absolutely does effect it. I hope the kid plays well but there is a gigantic difference in regular season then in preseason. Teams do not game plan against one another in the preseason like they do in the regular season. If I am a defensive coach playing against the Cowboys I double-team dez and put 8 in the Box. Dez Bryant just became a late second round or early 3rd round pick. Ezekiel Elliott just became an early second round pick. Can all this change, of course you can but it is likely the kids will have his problems. I'm a Cowboy fan so I hope not but I play Fantasy with my head not my heart

Agreed. He is still going to be effective, but not as effective where his ADP is drafting him at. Dak may have looked good in the preseason, but it is a different game once you are playing against starters giving it their all

Had a 12 team draft today where I saw Luck and Cam taken in the first round and Carson taking early second before
A-rod Lmaoo. .5 ppr last pick

1. Hopkins
2. Lamar Miller (felt like I should of taken another WR like Dez)
3. LeSean McCoy
4. Julian Edelman
5. Tom Brady
6. Golden Tate
7. Josh Gordon
8. Zach Ertz
9. Matt Jones
10. Eli Manning
11. Graham Gano
12. Bengals def
13. Julius Thomas
14 Christine Michael
15. Kenny still

Lmfao... Yves, that sh-t was crazy man.
What's the point in mock drafting.

I'm stil hella mad you took Miller. You should have taken Dez. D-ck...
I almost had a perfect 1 - 2.

.5 ppr (same league)
11th pick

QB - Cousins/Tannehill
RB - David Johnson/A Foster/M Gordon
WR - A Rob/Landry/M Jones/Funchess/ Diggs/Torrey Smith/Aiken/ Rishard Matthews
TE - Greg Olsen
K - f-ck kickers
D - Texans

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom