Marcellus Bennett
Blount
Tevin Coleman
Ginn
Rams
Santos

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Anyone ever done 2 yahoo drafts at one time? I have 2 starting 15 mins apart tonight... Not sure if I'll be able to open 2 different tabs or if I need to use separate devices.

Just drafted. 9th in a 12 team. .5 PPR

Gronk
A Rob
TY
Latavius Murray
Gio Bernard
Tyler Lockett
Sterling Shepherd
They Riddick
Bortles
Marcellus Bennett
Blount
Tevin Coleman
Ginn
Rams
Santos

Thoughts?
Can see you having start /sit issues with your RBs

David Johnson has been in on every play after two drives if anyone is still worried about C. Johnson or Ellington taking carries.

Edit: 7 touches on 11 plays

Last edited:
Got my big money league draft in an hour. 12 teams, and I have the number one pick...

Stuck between Gurley, Beckham, and Antonio.

Been leaning towards Gurley due to the depth at RB not being deep this season (Quite a few guys that I'm leaning towards staying away from) I usually go WR, WR, RB but I'm finding in all my mocks that I can still come away with a bunch of definite #2's with #1 WR potential.

Then I look at Beckham, and the guy has proven to basically be defensive back proof at this point, he seems to put up numbers no matter how many you throw at him which can basically win you a week with that production alone.

Love Antonio, picked him 3rd last season. But when Ben isn't playing, he's very quiet. And I'm almost positive Ben misses a few games at some point during the season.

Thoughts?

Just drafted. 9th in a 12 team. .5 PPR

Gronk
A Rob
TY
Latavius Murray
Gio Bernard
Tyler Lockett
Sterling Shepherd
They Riddick
Bortles
Marcellus Bennett
Blount
Tevin Coleman
Ginn
Rams
Santos

Thoughts?
Can see you having start /sit issues with your RBs
Wasn't in love with them either but did my best with what was there. Tried to get some pass catching backs.

Got my big money league draft in an hour. 12 teams, and I have the number one pick...

Stuck between Gurley, Beckham, and Antonio.

Been leaning towards Gurley due to the depth at RB not being deep this season (Quite a few guys that I'm leaning towards staying away from) I usually go WR, WR, RB but I'm finding in all my mocks that I can still come away with a bunch of definite #2's with #1 WR potential.

Then I look at Beckham, and the guy has proven to basically be defensive back proof at this point, he seems to put up numbers no matter how many you throw at him which can basically win you a week with that production alone.

Love Antonio, picked him 3rd last season. But when Ben isn't playing, he's very quiet. And I'm almost positive Ben misses a few games at some point during the season.

Thoughts?

Absolutely take Antonio. The reason brown wasn't productive last year a couple games was due to vick. Once they went away from Vick he basically had the same production as what he was getting with big ben. Don't overthink it

Picking 7th out of 10 in my PPR draft I'll prolly be targeting Nuk with that pick what ya'll think??

I have the number 1 pick in my draft going with Antonio Brown for sure, then I'll just see how the draft goes after that

I got Dez with the 24th overall pick, I think ppl in my league were scared of him since Romo is out for some time

I got Dez with the 24th overall pick, I think ppl in my league were scared of hi
m since Romo is out for some time

His ADP in my leagues has dropped him to about 19. I do not know if I would take him there. Do not forget you do not game plan against offenses during the preseason. Hope the kids does well but it's not going to be easy

Last edited:
His ADP in my leagues has dropped him to about 19. I do not know if I would take him there. Do not forget you do not game plan against offenses during the preseason. Hope the kids does well but it's not going to be easy
I was able to get Brandin Cooks, and Jarvis Landry with my next two picks so I feel better about taking the chance on Dez.

Had my second draft. This one 10 man, 0.5 ppr.
My team

Eli
Philip Rivers

David johnson
Latavius murray
Jeremy Langford
James white
Isiah Crowell
Jay ajayi
Spencer ware

Allen robinson
Ty Hilton
Mike evans
Josh gordon
Marvin Jones

Travis kelce

Mason Crosby

Texans

Feel alright with it. RBs went so quick, I was surprised. Any advice/input welcome.

Just finished my first draft, 10 team, standard.

Ben 

Matt Ryan

Jordy Nelson

Demaryius Thomas

Julian Edelman

Marvin Jones

Funchess

Markus Wheaton

Gurley

Lacy

Arian Foster

Chris Ivory

Zach Ertz

Mason Crosby

Houston

.....we shall see how this goes lol. I have another draft  next sunday.

Thoughts? 

Back
Top Bottom