Bench:
Sterling Shepard
Justin Forsett
Mohamed Sanu
Zach Miller
Marcus Mariota
Nelson Agholor
Kenneth Dixon

RBs are definitely weak. Banking on the WR trio of AB, Jordy, and Amari to be top flight.

You got 3 studs at WR and Flex. Imo if you go the WR and no RB strategy you don't get that many WRs on your bench. One maybe two but the rest of this bench spots are for late lottery ticket RBs (Sims, Michael, Ware, etc)

Pick 2 standard league: Jarvis Landry, Abdullah, or Spencer Ware?

Landry and ware.

Ppr should I trade rawls for josh gordon? I have Jeremy Hill, Melvin Gordon and Deangelo Williams as my rb core

No. If you're trading Rawls you should be getting a round 3-4 WR back not Gordon.

Drop Rawls or K.Dixon for Ware?

Well at this point im really in need of an RB2, with everything ive seen Rawls has to work his way out of the dog house and take his job back. But yeah you right, stash would be the better option for me right now with him :lol:

damn i screwed this draft up

Dude...Rawls is not in any doghouse. Pete Carroll loves him and if you actually watch the interview that the quote came from and other interviews he's given speaking about Rawls he is still the man and he's really excited that he's 100% ready to go. Will he split the workload with Michael this first game? Possibly. But after that he's probably going to get the full workload for the rest of the year.

You could drop Dixon for Ware if you need help right now. He'll put up good numbers these first couple weeks.

Well at this point im really in need of an RB2, with everything ive seen Rawls has to work his way out of the dog house and take his job back. But yeah you right, stash would be the better option for me right now with him :lol:

damn i screwed this draft up

I don't even understand. You spent a high pick on Rawls, let it play out. Even then, I don't understand the question since Dixon is out and a rookie much less.

Dixon is out for sure, Rawls is MAYBE splitting caries in the early season. Go with the starter or player actually playing on the runheavy offense.

Rawls isn't in the doghouse, he's working/progressing his way back.

Last edited:
Thoughts?
Pick #6 of 12.
1/2 Point PPR

QB: Eli Manning, Tyrod Taylor
RB: Mark Ingram, DeMarco Murray, Giovani Bernard, Bilal Powell
WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Demaryius Thomas, Donte Moncrief, Emmanuel Sanders, Devin Funchess
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Virgil Green
PK: Steve Hauschka
TD: Denver Broncos

who should I start for my RB2 guys?
L.Blount or C.Sims

Sims. AZ defense will thrive playing from ahead.

Dixon doable. Hang onto Rawls.. He'll be eased in, his workload is still a mystery at this point but potential is high and he had a knack for the td, something michael still hasn't provided.

Thoughts?
Pick #6 of 12.
1/2 Point PPR

QB: Eli Manning, Tyrod Taylor
RB: Mark Ingram, DeMarco Murray, Giovani Bernard, Bilal Powell
WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Demaryius Thomas, Donte Moncrief, Emmanuel Sanders, Devin Funchess
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Virgil Green
PK: Steve Hauschka
TD: Denver Broncos

Very strong. I'd just keep an eye on the RB situation in Tennessee in the event Demarco eventually loses carries. Don't like having both den WRs but you have depth

Drafted my last 2 leagues at the same damn time
mean.gif
laugh.gif

12 team full PPR snake draft 12th pick

QB - Tyrod Taylor

RB - Giovani Bernard

RB - Thomas Rawls

WR - Keenan Allen

WR - Allen Robinson 

TE - Jordan Reed

W/R/T - Jarvis Landry

K - Matt Prater

DEF - Cincinnati Bengals

Bench 

RB - Rashad Jennings

RB - Charles Sims

RB - Spencer Ware

WR - Jordan Matthews

WR - Marvin Jones

TE - Dwayne Allen

Notes:

Passed on Lamar Miller for A-Rob and Keenan. 

Was in the middle of bidding in my other draft, panic drafted Rawls and Gio rounds 5/6. Could've had Langford and Foster instead. 

Everyone took Defenses and Kickers a few rounds early which allowed me to get some good depth  

12 team full PPR auction 

QB - Tyrod Taylor

RB - Ameer Abdullah

RB - Jeremy Langford

WR - Keenan Allen

WR - Allen Robinson

TE - Jordan Reed

W/R - Mike Evans

K - Chris Boswell

DEF - Los Angeles Rams

Bench 

RB - Jordan Howard

RB - Charles Sims

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Coby Fleener

TE - Jesse James 

Notes:

6th bench spot is IR 

Snipe Jesse James since my friend sniped Marvin Jones from me #petty 
laugh.gif

Drop James for Will Fuller or Tajae Sharpe?

What y'all think? 

Pick 1 RB and 1 flex. 0.5ppr

Jeremy hill
Melvin Gordon
Jonathan Stewart
Larry Fitzgerald
John brown

Dropped DGB and added Riddick b/c I get the feeling Rawls is going to truly be up in the air for weeks.

Stewart, Ivory, Sims and now Riddick :smh: weaksauce but hopefully manageable since it's PPR.

Last edited:
I'm kinda regretting taking AJ Green over Allen Robinson in two leagues. I've never really liked AJ Green but my feeling was basically who else is Dalton going to throw to? All that's left besides him is the rookie Boyd....so I'm hoping AJ leads the league in targets this year.

I'm kinda regretting taking AJ Green over Allen Robinson in two leagues. I've never really liked AJ Green but my feeling was basically who else is Dalton going to throw to? All that's left besides him is the rookie Boyd....so I'm hoping AJ leads the league in targets this year.

You goof'd but you'll be alright. Healthy AJ is still a beast

Key Word... Healthy.
I took Allen in 2 leagues, love his upside and was targeting him over quite a few WRs. Same with you, I've never really liked AJ in FF.

But that logic makes sense... AJ is his only true weapon outside of his shakey TE and his up and down RBs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I crazy to think that Dak could end up having a huge fantasy season? People keep saying it was "only preseason" but he was playing against both the Seahawks and Rams starting defenses, which are two of the best in the league, and shredded both of them. I really do think he could have an RG3 rookie year fantasy type season. I already have Cousins as my starting QB til Brady comes back but I may take a flyer on Dak as the last guy on my bench to see if he could blow up. I currently have Mariota as that guy at the bottom of my bench so I'd be dropping him.

Everyone ignoring my question
laugh.gif
Ivory.
Pick 1

L Murray @ NO
Ware vs SD
Ware
6th bench spot is IR 

Snipe Jesse James since my friend sniped Marvin Jones from me #petty 
laugh.gif

Drop James for Will Fuller or Tajae Sharpe?

What y'all think? 
Sharpe
Pick 1 RB and 1 flex. 0.5ppr

Jeremy hill
Melvin Gordon
Jonathan Stewart
Larry Fitzgerald
John brown
Hill, Fitz. Don't love any of those backs this week, think Hill has the best chance to produce.
Start Woodhead or Jeremy Hill at RB? PPR League
Hill. Woodhead was non existent last season vs KC while they ranked tops in the league against pass catching backs, believe the trend continues sunday
AJ >>A-Rob

marvin jones or coby fleener at flex? i already have cooks and ingram starting 
Marvin Jones...

Am I crazy to think that Dak could end up having a huge fantasy season? People keep saying it was "only preseason" but he was playing against both the Seahawks and Rams starting defenses, which are two of the best in the league, and shredded both of them. I really do think he could have an RG3 rookie year fantasy type season. I already have Cousins as my starting QB til Brady comes back but I may take a flyer on Dak as the last guy on my bench to see if he could blow up. I currently have Mariota as that guy at the bottom of my bench so I'd be dropping him.
Definitely worth a flyer imo. If he doesn't pan out you can always just cut him.

And for what it's worth, I like AJ Green and Allen Robinson about the same this year. Green should have a huge target share on that offense similar to his earlier years when he was top 5 for a few years in a row.

Back
Top Bottom