OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thoughts on this trade proposal I received?

Here are our two teams for comparison and context (I'm The Stepdads - cuz we beat you and you hate us):
I like that a lot. Id pull the trigger. Youre upgrading by getting reed and ingram. desean and emanuel are both wr 2/3 and are interchangable in my book

I like that a lot. Id pull the trigger. Youre upgrading by getting reed and ingram. desean and emanuel are both wr 2/3 and are interchangable in my book
I see it the same way. Only difference is I think DeMarco can have a decent year (at least similar to Ingrim). But I still like Ingrim over DeMarco, so I'd take that trade in benefit of you.

How many leagues are you guys in I'm in 3 now but I kinda want a 4th *sigh*. At what point does it become overwhelming?

nako xl nako xl I'd do that trade. DJax in a contract year & Reed is going to eat so long as he stays healthy. Skins running game isn't looking great so I expect them to let Cousins sling it. And I'm high on Ingram. I wouldn't trust any Broncos receivers until they show me something.
How many leagues are you guys in I'm in 3 now but I kinda want a 4th *sigh*. At what point does it become overwhelming?
Most I've ever done is 5. I limit it to 2 leagues now, 8 team friend league and 12 team "big" money league with some other guys. Plus I'm in other Pick'em and last man standing pools. Maybe some daily fantasy too. At some point it gets to be too much so I cut back on the season long leagues.

Any other free NT leagues going on right now? Looking to join one more league...

Or if enough people are interested, I'll start one on Yahoo.

Shoot me PM's if your interested with e-mail addresses.

I'd hope to get a 10 team league going....8 if we don't get enough people.

.5 PPR.

Decided to only do 2 leagues this year: My rosters are below

NFL.com roster (this league has 10 teams) standard

QBs: Jameis Winston, Dak Prescott

RBs: Melvin Gordon, Justin Forsett, DeMarco Murray, Latavius Murray

WRs: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, Tavon Austin, Stefon Diggs

TEs: Justin Witten, Jordan Reed

K: Mike Nugent

D: Chiefs

ESPN.com roster (10 man league as well) PPR style

QBs: Dak Prescott, RG3

RBs: Terrance West, Melvin Gordon, Arian Foster, Eddie Lacy, Carlos Hyde

WRs: Odell Beckham, Sammy Watkins, Corey Coleman, Will Fuller, Tavon Austin

TEs: Delanie Walker

K: Chandler Catanzaro

D: Bills

Last edited:
Yall think any of these dudes from Decker down are worth keeping and drafting 2 rounds higher next season in PPR? My weird league makes us choose keepers before the season

Last edited:
Someone is asking for my Allen Robinson for his Lamar Miller.. What do y'all think of the trade ?

Back
Top Bottom