OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Cobb or Crabtree at flex this weekend? Feeling like its a no brainer with Cobb since Jordys back but idk man..he ****** me over last season lol

Am I crazy for strongly debating having my 3rd round pick sit on the bench week 1?  For some reason, I really want to start Spencer Ware instead of Mccoy.  Is that stupid?

Am I crazy for strongly debating having my 3rd round pick sit on the bench week 1?  For some reason, I really want to start Spencer Ware instead of Mccoy.  Is that stupid?
whose your other RB?  Sounds like it may be more of a RBBC for Kansas so I wouldnt.

Start both. Who else are you starting?

Cobb or Crabtree at flex this weekend? Feeling like its a no brainer with Cobb since Jordys back but idk man..he ****** me over last season lol
Cobb. Jordy back opens up the middle of their field for Cobb.

Start your studs. A rule I learned to live by.

Start both. Who else are you starting?
Started CJ Anderson yesterday.  
pimp.gif

Welp looks like I'm for sure losing this week without gronk. I'm not picking a TE up if he doesn't play because I don't want to drop anyone :lol: . Plus the opponent I am playing this week has CJ Anderson.

Personally I'd drop white with the thought I'd be able to pick him back up if I need.

He's been very bad all summer... And it's now showing he's questionable, in a 12 teamer you run the risk he could be picked up off of sheer numbers, but it's something I'd consider

1 PPR format.

Marvin Jones vs Colts
Woodhead vs Chiefs

Who should I ride with? 
Already mad I sat KB yesterday and missed out on 21 

Marvin Jones will eat

need help who should get the start....

ppr

Foster vs Seahawks
Riddick vs Colts
J. Hill vs Jets

Foster

So I'm starting Wentz over Rivers this week. (Accidentally drafted Wentz and we have a policy that we cannot add/drop players before the first week of the season)

Rivers is awful against KC and Wentz is going against a pretty bad defense so I'm clearly going for the reward here. The fact he can get run helps.

Good call, down on rivers this week but like him going forward

This is close, I like crabs, proceeding with caution with Packers this week

Today's news on kc backfield isn't encouraging, but I'll take ware in a plus matchup. I think he gets right around 20 carries.

Having Bell on suspension sucks bc I am not wanting to play Rawls this weekend and I've already got CMIKE starting in Bell's spot :lol:
Might have to roll with Riddick in the other RB spot

Dude you should have kept James white
i only would have dropped him if dion Lewis is coming back, which God knows when

Would ya'll drop Jimmy Graham to make a waiver claim for Martellus? I've got Delanie Walker to go with Jimmy but seeing this Gronk news has me intrigued to make a run at Bennett. Dude dropped Bennett yesterday when he heard about the potential comeback from Marshawn :lol:

Would ya'll drop Jimmy Graham to make a waiver claim for Martellus? I've got Delanie Walker to go with Jimmy but seeing this Gronk news has me intrigued to make a run at Bennett. Dude dropped Bennett yesterday when he heard about the potential comeback from Marshawn
laugh.gif
I would rather have Martellus as my back up instead of Jimmy. Martellus would also be Gronk insurance

Would ya'll drop Jimmy Graham to make a waiver claim for Martellus? I've got Delanie Walker to go with Jimmy but seeing this Gronk news has me intrigued to make a run at Bennett. Dude dropped Bennett yesterday when he heard about the potential comeback from Marshawn
laugh.gif
I would rather have Martellus as my back up instead of Jimmy. Martellus would also be Gronk insurance
gronk is out week 1 so definitely get benett

Whats your guys opinions. Pick 2 Spencer Ware or christen micheal or danny woolhead.

And either ertz or bennett

So glad I ended up picking Bennet towards end of my draft. With Gronk out this Sunday we should get a good look at his potential this season.

Back
Top Bottom