OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

mean.gif
 I'm sorry but this team should have won 50 games this season. Losing to the Lakers and magic at this point is inexcusable. The potential matchup with Cleveland shouldn't even be mentioned anymore. Beating Boston or Charlotte then possibly Toronto will be tough, especially if we don't have home court. Although we're 3-0 against ATL, they're playing good ball too.

Can't wait until this time next week so we can begin to see what this team is really about. 

mean.gif
 I'm sorry but this team should have won 50 games this season. Losing to the Lakers and magic at this point is inexcusable. The potential matchup with Cleveland shouldn't even be mentioned anymore. Beating Boston or Charlotte then possibly Toronto will be tough, especially if we don't have home court. Although we're 3-0 against ATL, they're playing good ball too.

Can't wait until this time next week so we can begin to see what this team is really about. 
couldnt agree more. we're not ready yet. i expect that by this time next year we'll be singing a different tune. actually, i expect us to all be IN tune to start with, cuz as of right now thats not the case. team is still meshing together. but the pieces are ALL there at this point

Heat can now claim the No. 3 seed by winning its final two games --- Tuesday at Detroit and Wednesday at Boston. (This would have been the case even if Boston had won tonight.)

Miami also can be the No. 3 seed if it splits its next two games but Atlanta loses at Washington.

Damn so it's official :wow:

Only person missing is Kapono and you have the shooters off the bench from that title squad :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Interested to see how Dwright fits in. Pretty impressive what the front office has done this year when you consider they stayed under the luxury tax and everything with bosh

Joe Johnson was a huge pickup for us. Man.... just think about what the outlook was after the All Star break with Bosh being out. Now we have another option who can get his own shot, make contested jumpers, and make plays for other guys. The way he took over in the 4th quarter against the Pistons was awesome to watch.

1 more to go and we got the 3rd seed. Tonight will be tough. Lets see what this team is made of.

#LetsGoHeat

Back
Top Bottom