OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Perspective is non existent right now

:rofl:

Let me guess. Spo's fault cause they scored 5 in the 3rd quarter, but no credit to him when they score 35 in the first?

He's not criticism free, but this is laughable

Pretty sure I'm close.

Last edited:
:lol:

Not the best way to head into the playoffs but hey at least they're back in unlike last year *shrugs* :lol:

Put me in the can Spo boat if the Hornets advance though...

Miami vs. Charlotte

Game 1 – Sun April 17 Charlotte at Miami 5:30PM 5:30PM TNT, Sun Sports

Game 2 – Wed April 20 Charlotte at Miami 7:00PM 7:00PM NBA TV, Sun Sports

Game 3 – Sat April 23 Miami at Charlotte 5:30PM 5:30PM TNT, Sun Sports

Game 4 – Mon April 25 Miami at Charlotte TBD TBD TBD, Sun Sports

Game 5 * Wed April 27 Charlotte at Miami TBD TBD TBD, Sun Sports

Game 6 * Fri April 29 Miami at Charlotte TBD TBD TBD, Sun Sports

Game 7 * Sun May 1 Charlotte at Miami TBD TBD TBD

That was basically a playoff game and we gave up a 26 point lead. Got out scored 60-26 in the 2nd half. I don't care if Atlanta lost. I'm disgusted
sick.gif
this is the real problem here. getting outscored like THAT without making any adjustments. well... any intelligent adjustments. we scored in bunches in the first half from banging down low. so what do we do? fix it since its not broken and move away from that.for a stretch we had in 3 guards... AND mcroberts.

and to whoever is talking about overreactions etc etc... we scored 5 pts in the 3rd quarter. five. whatever excuse you're conjuring up for why tonight should be overlooked... save it. again, ill avoid stating the obvious... but im confused as how the same few of you consistently miss the obvious....

Sure yesterday's game was terrible. The team played like chumps in the 2nd half, but for some of ya'll to be calling for Spo's head is laughable. He lost his best player after the all-star break, coached up the rookies to historical improvements, got Hassan to buy in and make drastic changes to his game, and got the Heat to a third seed in the playoffs, yet the coach should be fired...

Y'all not talking about finding ways to beat the Hornets, ya'll wanna talk about the Heat losing in the first round so the coach will be fired. Absolutely terrible. :smh:

I have faith this team will adjust and be better in the playoffs. They have the home court advantage, veterans whov'e done it for years, a championship caliber coach, and young rookies looking to make a name for themselves.

Ain't no back to backs in the playoffs.

#LetsGoHeat

Sure yesterday's game was terrible. The team played like chumps in the 2nd half, but for some of ya'll to be calling for Spo's head is laughable. He lost his best player after the all-star break, coached up the rookies to historical improvements, got Hassan to buy in and make drastic changes to his game, and got the Heat to a third seed in the playoffs, yet the coach should be fired...

Y'all not talking about finding ways to beat the Hornets, ya'll wanna talk about the Heat losing in the first round so the coach will be fired. Absolutely terrible.
mean.gif

I have faith this team will adjust and be better in the playoffs. They have the home court advantage, veterans whov'e done it for years, a championship caliber coach, and young rookies looking to make a name for themselves.

Ain't no back to backs in the playoffs.

#LetsGoHeat
You left off that he got STAT to play d. Something like he is behind Whiteside and Winslow. They said it on tv. He's come a long way.

You left off that he got STAT to play d. Something like he is behind Whiteside and Winslow. They said it on tv. He's come a long way.

Yea, STAT played great for the Heat this year. I recall earlier in the season people were calling for Spo to play him more. What happens? He actually plays him more and started him. Not only that, he got him to rebound and defend, like you mentioned

Earlier in the season we were all clamoring for the Heat to play faster. What haappens? Spo figures out a way to get this team to play faster...

Hell, he has won 2 Championships with LeBron. He of all coaches got LeBron to buy in and play Power Forward, become a great post up player, and got him to defend Centers!!!! Something NO other coach has done, yet we get people saying we need to fire this guy.

It's crazy to me bruh.

Yea, STAT played great for the Heat this year. I recall earlier in the season people were calling for Spo to play him more. What happens? He actually plays him more and started him. Not only that, he got him to rebound and defend, like you mentioned

Earlier in the season we were all clamoring for the Heat to play faster. What haappens? Spo figures out a way to get this team to play faster...

Hell, he has won 2 Championships with LeBron. He of all coaches got LeBron to buy in and play Power Forward, become a great post up player, and got him to defend Centers!!!! Something NO other coach has done, yet we get people saying we need to fire this guy.

It's crazy to me bruh.
They ain't trying to hear that. Apparently, if you like Spo (like myself) you hate the Heat. They all clamored for STAT to start right away, but they were building him up for later in the season. Spo gets ZERO credit for anything which is mind boggling.

He and his staff suck so much that they don't develop players or anything. So Justise and Richardson somehow figured out the NBA all by themselves by just being in the gym with no-one to guide them.

It's like you can't like Spo and still be critical of him at times. Like I've personally stated, he's not criticism free.

It's hate him all the way and blame him for everything, or **** and don't like the Heat.

You can choose to not like Spo, which is fine. Not saying you can't, but man, some of the reasons are just hating to hate.

Last edited:

It's crazy to me bruh.
im not even going to dissect this and get into why most of it is wrong/happenstance. lets just hope we make a deep run in the playoffs so we can come back next year and win it all.

Last edited:
let bosh get better. period. i rather us bomb in the playoffs and have a healthy bosh next season than have him come back early and something long-term/bad happens.

let bosh get better. period. i rather us bomb in the playoffs and have a healthy bosh next season than have him come back early and something long-term/bad happens.

I said that let year with Wade. This team is getting old, the young crop is showing promise. But our saving grace will be free agency, and Pat making it happen again. Wade, Bosh, and Joe ( if he sticks around ) cannot be the nucleus of this team.

I don't think Joe will be he said he wanted to finish his career here and I'm sure riley sold him on finishing his career here to.

Back
Top Bottom