OFFICIAL 2016 @MiamiHEAT SEASON THREAD::::

10 in a row... The playoffs are actually a possibility. Hassan was feasting out there with 30 points and 20 rebounds. :smokin

Last edited:
I guess Waiters and Dragic mesh better than Wade/Dragic because Waiters is a better shooter?

Haven't been watching the games, I'm here in Cali we get nada lol

I guess Waiters and Dragic mesh better than Wade/Dragic because Waiters is a better shooter?

Haven't been watching the games, I'm here in Cali we get nada lol

Yea and also Waiters come's off the bench, so each player gets to establish themselves offensively and in the fourth Waiters has made himself the go to guy. Spo has a nice rotation that fits everyone's strengths. Luke Babbot is even playing better on both ends of the ball. James Johnson, Tyler Johnson, and Wayne Ellington are a three headed monster off the bench.

Plus guys like Okoro White and McGruder play very well in this system. McGruder is a dog on defense and the team's athleticism bothers a lot of teams.

But he thing that has me the most hyped is this team is beating some of the league's best teams and are now starting to make lesser teams look really bad. I think this is sustainable.

Yea' our bench looks much more stable and guys are fine with their roles. Hassan taking longer to find his but he'ss dominate enough to make a presence

The Heat almost gave the game away, but they pulled it off. Goran went off with 33 points and 9 assist.

11 in a row!!

#LetsGoHeat

It's a dozen... And they did it without one of their best players. This team has gotten a lot better during this streak. This is actually the team I thought they could be if everything went well.

Last edited:
My name is tre..I swear I've been a long time heat fan.. it's good to see people in here.. 12 in a row!! :lol: damn warrior fans are annoying

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

You can tell with every post game interview Hassan does he's fuming in regards to his all star snub. A week or so ago I asked if it may impact his play. You know, the per usual immaturity displayed and uninspired play. But Boy was I impressed and happy to see the opposite occur. I've been very pleased with his poise and moreso his ability to still play at a high level despite clearly being hurt he was snubbed.

"Yall gon talk about us eventually just wait and see!" -- Whiteside :lol:

You can tell with every post game interview Hassan does he's fuming in regards to his all star snub. A week or so ago I asked if it may impact his play. You know, the per usual immaturity displayed and uninspired play. But Boy was I impressed and happy to see the opposite occur. I've been very pleased with his poise and moreso his ability to still play at a high level despite clearly being hurt he was snubbed.

"Yall gon talk about us eventually just wait and see!" -- Whiteside :lol:

:rofl:

I love Hassan's attitude. Always play like you have something to prove. Always play to silence the doubters.

Back
Top Bottom