OFFICIAL 2016 @MiamiHEAT SEASON THREAD::::

Winslow's going to have to learn, whether he's offensively capable or not... How not to shoot your team out of games as one of the leaders on the team. Luckily he shares the responsibility with two pretty good offensive players that can help him

The worst game of the season. They had plenty of time off and they came out like they were coming off a back to back. Flat out got punked and they played like they were scared. So many missed layups. Whiteside was a no show for most of the night and Winslow looked like a D-leager....

2-4

burn the tape, let's get the next one and please deer gawd change the starters

Winslow's last two games, straight ether

I'd like to see D-will play some meaningful minutes.

Winslow looks awful. I'm glad he's getting a good amount of shots though.

L but i'm encouraged.

Josh Richardson is our next star. He'll be starting in place of Waiters before too long.

If i'm spo, I'm starting James Johnson cause he's a straight hooper. Trade Goran for whatever we can get, he doesn't fit the future.

New starting lineup:

Richardson, TJ, Winslow, JJ, Whiteside.

Might as well play the young guys if we're rebuilding. 

tumblr_md8few32wJ1r1msdio1_400.gif

Really hoping Dragic's not out long :x

Last edited:
Anyone got video clips of Wade's return to Miami tonight? Like his intro, interview with Aldridge, etc....

That moment when he came out on the floor and got that loud ovation, right in the feelings

Man that was a game, sucks cause we needed that W but not much we could do once Dragic went down. Next few games are gonna be tough up until Atlanta, then the schedule thins out a bit for us

Wonder what Spo's going to do with the rotations w/o Dragic? That'll be interesting

Oof, Whitesides FG% going to hit the floor at this rate

Glad we're finally putting in Williams for Babbitt, hope Dragic is back soon

Back
Top Bottom