Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My best friend bought me an authentic Warriors t-shirt for my birthday.

I'm on my way this year to cop as many Stephen Curry shoes as

possible.  

Cheers.
its not cool to wear garbage

He sold the most jerseys and shoes in the us this year :pimp: jokes really on you :wink:

This is true but I'm fairly certain I'm not gonna log into Under Armour Talk anytime soon.

Perfectly fine with me. When people think of Nike they think Jordan not LeBron :lol: :lol:
when people think of jordan they think of JB

people think nike they either think kobe or lebron

Kobe's > LeBron's

LeBrons are trash

yes you are. LeBron got out sold by a guy with UA
laugh.gif
Nike is king but still wasn't good enough

Just like the 15' NBA Finals
wink.gif
Lebron shoes cost more so they made Nike mo than Curry made Under Amour

This is true but I'm fairly certain I'm not gonna log into Under Armour Talk anytime soon.
i love me some curry but nah , i wouldnt wear his shoes.  
I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread right now doesn't own a single pair of his shoes. Unless you're 16 and under you ain't buying them.
False. Nobody wears LeBrons anymore.
Except for your boy Draymond on Christmas day.

My best friend bought me an authentic Warriors t-shirt for my birthday.

I'm on my way this year to cop as many Stephen Curry shoes as

possible.  

Cheers.
its not cool to wear garbage

He sold the most jerseys and shoes in the us this year
pimp.gif
jokes really on you
wink.gif

Perfectly fine with me. When people think of Nike they think Jordan not LeBron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when people think of jordan they think of JB

people think nike they either think kobe or lebron
Kobe's > LeBron's

LeBrons are trash
I mean this is true but I still see people wearing lebrons

yes you are. LeBron got out sold by a guy with UA :lol: Nike is king but still wasn't good enough

Just like the 15' NBA Finals :wink:

Lebron shoes cost more so they made Nike mo than Curry made Under Amour

"According to research by Morgan Stanley, Curry's Under Armour line has out-sold every shoe in the market, including Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James. His signature shoes are projected to make $160 million with James and Nike checking in at $150 million.

Not only that, but Curry's sales are expected to eclipse the totals of Kevin Durant ($82 million), Kyrie Irving ($51 million) , Kevin Durant and Kobe Bryant combined ($18 million) combined."

i love me some curry but nah , i wouldnt wear his shoes.  
I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread right now doesn't own a single pair of his shoes. Unless you're 16 and under you ain't buying them.

False. Nobody wears LeBrons anymore.
Except for your boy Draymond on Christmas day.

Omg he won LeBrons. I'm heartbroken

living in LA, i rarely see a pair of lebron on the courts at the gym and you see them even less at AAU tournaments. kids just wear kyries, currys, kobes, and even kds. shoes are too bulky and bron ain't popular with the folks out here.

Last edited:
I know reading is hard for you but make sure you sound it out to fully comprehend what I posted.

Last edited:
Nike got Lebron for a bill for a reason. He made flyknits popular and the Nike Tech Fleece suit. Now everybody wearing Jogger suits

Nobody rocking Brons no more cuz they ugly & expensive af. Bron cool but after the 9s his sneakers look like trash

Nike did too much with that price jack

Nobody rocking Brons no more cuz they ugly & expensive af. Bron cool but after the 9s his sneakers look like trash

Nike did too much with that price jack
This right here. The price increase took his shoes way out the market. Ain't no parents putting down 2 bills on some basketball shoes for their kids and ain't none of us NTers putting up that on a terrible looking shoe.

I'm the only Warrior fan I'm aware of that hate Curry's shoe. With that said, I'm glad there's someone competing against Nike. Only interested in Dunks and Max's these days.

Last edited:
i seen dudes reference kevin hart more than they reference bron in the TF thread on NT 
roll.gif

ain't none of us cop TF based on what an NBA player wearin c'mon son

Wearing newly released Signature basketball shoes isn't really the trendy thing right now...Everyone hopping on the yeezy, runner, fad.

I'm the only Warrior fan I'm aware of that hate Curry's shoe. With that said, I'm glad there's someone competing against Nike. Only interested in Dunks and Max's these days.
You ain't the only one. I never seen a dude rocking a Curry jersey with the matching shoes. I only see kids with his shoes on.

Wearing newly released Signature basketball shoes isn't really the trendy thing right now...Everyone hopping on the yeezy, runner, fad.
oh is that the excuse now that bron's ain't sellin well?? "well bball shoes ain't popular these days anyways..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom