Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh Ultra Boosts are the most comfortable sneakers ive evr had lol. I hated on them too til i tried them on. **** is wild

The Lebron Xs were ok. I kinda liked the 12s too but Bron got all misses with his last few releases. Lets not eem forget he didnt even rock his main sig sneaker in the Finals 2 yrs ago. Boul was out there rocking the Soldiers cuz he hated the 11s himself :lol:

Kobes >>>> Brons

Jeez...lord have mercy...came out of work and saw the score...R.I.P to my reps....[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]..@friscostyles....i got u b...

Never bought a pair of brons, never will

Never bought a pair of Kanye's, never will

I'm done buying Jordan's

Last edited:

The holiday 11 doesn't really count. They're gunna sell out regardless.
12s don't count either? let me guess, WC4 don't count as well? 
laugh.gif

Bruh Ultra Boosts are the most comfortable sneakers ive evr had lol. I hated on them too til i tried them on. **** is wild

Exactly. Broad at the mall talked me into trying them on for a work shoe and I was like nah they ugly.

I tried them on and bought them.

Then bought more.

Then realized it's a hot shoe and I can't get it anymore, so I rock the Solars/Rockets Pure's etc. In the Prestos right now though, nobody wants them and amost as comofortable. Nike won me back simply of being less hyped and more accessible.(and the shoe looks Dope AF compared to the UB)

Exactly. Broad at the mall talked me into trying them on for a work shoe and I was like nah they ugly.

Then bought more.

Then realized it's a hot shoe and I can't get it anymore, so I rock the Solars/Rockets Pure's etc. In the Prestos right now though, nobody wants them and amost as comofortable. Nike won me back simply of being less hyped and more accessible.(and the shoe looks Dope AF compared to the UB)
Really? Tempted to buy the white and black pair

The new Flyknit airforce ones are very underrated. The comfort is on par with UBs and i have few ultraboosts

I haven't bought a nike shoe in about 3-4 years.

their quality is horrible. 

I busted a pair of am 90's at the gym over time.

do want a pair of presto's tho.

Then bought more.

At this point i just buy whatever i like. Most of the stuff i like is under the radar anyways. Eyeing them UNLV Dunks, just waiting on the discount on NDC. Quality looks great

Nike's quality has been trash for a minute now but sheep gonna Sheep
So you're done buying Nikes then?

At full price? Yes
So then you still buy Nikes like the rest of us sheep. Just confirming.
Along with New Balance and UA. Got to try different brands

But hey stay loyal to swosh
I am just like you. No worries.

Yea the Presto's are super comfortable. I'd never felt comfort like that UB though, ever. Had to grab those. Presto is super close as far as comfort for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom