Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost messed up my ankle playing in free runs today
laugh.gif
Free's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All I wear... Other day I played handball in a pair, I was scared for my ankles... Definitely not a good shoe for sports
laugh.gif
Not good at all. But worst shoe on the court i've ever experienced was Roshes. Absolutely awful.

Nike makes equally as good of a performance basketball shoe that looks infinitely better. I'd never even think twice about trying on an Under Armour shoe, no matter what sports figure is wearing it. They all look like clown shoes, same with the 3 stripes. Those D Rose shoes for all those years were hot poop on a plate.

Spoken like someone who only buys shoes they have to camp out for. Nike definitely has severely fallen off in quality. Adidas have the best lineup of shoes right now. It's not even close. As far as basketball performance goes, Nike is in 3rd place behind ua and adidas. They out here making shoes with attached stockings out of desperation

I need a cheap shoe to play ball in outdoors. Any recommendations?

Almost messed up my ankle playing in free runs today :lol:

Outdoors you need more support/cushion Cuz concrete has no give. And because concrete wears down the sole so much faster you also don't want to spend a grip on them. Do you like lows highs or midst to play in? What's your position?

Last edited:
Bron made flyknit popular?

Nike's quality is on par with anything else out there?

#VIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom