Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To which point? That Pop could resurrect him, or that the spurs even pick him up?

No chance at the second one, but that first one is a guarantee if the second one were to happen.

I just meant in terms of him actually even going there. Like iMO no chance Spurs even think about it.

but yes Pop could definitely resurrect him. but even BB failed sometimes so its not a guarantee.

If they add Howard, Pop will pray they change the hack-a rule :lol:

Why do people make a big deal when Bron cries to the refs? Literally every player in the league does :lol:

There is a difference between complaining to the refs, and looking incredulous that they called a foul on you. Lebbywinks goes out of his way to make it look like there was no way it was a foul. Iggy and draymond do it also a lot... But they have steph on their team and everybody seems to love them. Blake is also another guy who fits into the category.

Why do people make a big deal when Bron cries to the refs? Literally every player in the league does
laugh.gif
Not as dramatic as him
laugh.gif
damian lilliard was acting like a crybaby all night yesterday

Last edited:
Why do people make a big deal when Bron cries to the refs? Literally every player in the league does
laugh.gif
True.

But to answer your question, because he gets away with WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too much to be whining about the little things he whines about.

That's one.

Two: because it works. The refs get to a point where a slight misdirection in Bron's path is a Flagrant 9, automatic suspension from every basketball league in the world. 
laugh.gif

There is a difference between complaining to the refs, and looking incredulous that they called a foul on you. Lebbywinks goes out of his way to make it look like there was no way it was a foul. Iggy and draymond do it also a lot... But they have steph on their team and everybody seems to love them. Blake is also another guy who fits into the category.

Ah dude I totally agree :lol: he looks like a damn fool at times and his faces are hilarious but literally the entire league is a bunch of crybabies.

Not as dramatic as him :lol:

Haha yeah I hear you.

Harden is annoying AF to watch :lol:

he really is... and I am biased towards every left handed player.

So Steph is out. Could it be cuz he has a histroy of ankle problems and they're being cautious? :nerd:

How good was Livingston before his knee injury?

Too young at the time lol

He had good potential. He was being bulit up just like Dwight and Telfair at the time. I think I still have that slam with them on the cover. He was a great passed in high school. He probably woulda been 16, 7, 6 type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom