Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets should have kept Jeremy Lin and Chandler Parsons and maybe Aaron Brook.

2 years ago Rockets > Today's Rockets.

Last edited:
I actually liked Harden in OKC. His volume shooting and ball domination was acceptable in the Sixth man role and he seemed to actually care about defense. Plus, as a California guy, I usually try to give the benefit of the doubt to LA/Pac 10 (12) players. But since Harden became the face of his own team, its like all the bad qualities of his game have been taken over all the good parts.

we laughing now but Harden gonna be able to play into his 50's with his low impact/low effort style of play.

Rick will unwash Dwight's ***** *** next year

Knowing Dwight, he gon sign with the Hawks or some random place instead. Boul dont care about winning forreal

He probably will go to Atlanta cuz he's from there and winning really doesn't matter to him. He just wants to be liked. They'll love him in Atlanta cuz the bar will be low.

I don't dislike Dwight but dude is mentally soft. I think the injuries have played a part in him falling off but dude is close to a non-factor now. The decent stats he puts up are empty. He's not the same defensively and there's no excuse for him not to have improved since 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom