Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised to see OKC go back to Oracle up 3-1, they're def the Superior team, they just need to execute, a lot easier to do that in OKC. GSW is in trouble

Usually when I go the gym, I would watch NBA basketball in front of wherever I'm working out at

Today, no games so they played WNBA instead :x
Thank god there is a game tomorrow

Timmy really thought he was doing it with them clodhoppers on :lol:. My man rocking them dad pants and aint even got no kids :rofl:

(Yes I know he has kids)

I wouldn't be surprised to see OKC go back to Oracle up 3-1, they're def the Superior team, they just need to execute, a lot easier to do that in OKC. GSW is in trouble

Thunder won't win another game this series..

Let me just say right now, while confirmation is still possible.. @Nelson999we still have a bet.
I agreed
You agreed
The only way you can semi back out(which I'd never acknowledge I'd just shun you) is to @ me and say the bet was off because I didn't respond to your @
But I'd @ you back and make sure you @'ed me back about the bet still being on. @me if it's still on, @me if it's off because I didn't respond to your @ that way I can @ you real quick and the thread can see we be @'ing and the bet will be back on, either way @me or get at me, dog
The bet is still on my friend. It's all the way on

Confirmation Confirmed.

@
@
@
@
@
@

Last edited:
O.j.

Easy there brudda. Theyre playing much better but dont miss the forest for the trees. Thunder are in no way superior. They have the fire no doubt. But gsw has the rainman and his sidekicks young drippy and wet masterson.

If the Blazers woulda played right they coulda been up 3-1 too but we know how that went lol

Im not gon be able to see Game 3 on Sunday tho :smh:

just saw this on twitter:

@WeAreCavsNation 1h1 hour ago

How can people continue to say Stephen Curry is better than LeBron James?

Ci-2f0EWsAA69Ut.jpg

cavs fans are desperately trying to hold onto their hero. this is why i hate stats online. it completely disregards that steph played 3 years of college.  steph didnt even get to the league until almost 22 yrs old. then was injured throughout the first 2 seasons on and off. dude didnt play a half season with good health until 2012 cuz of his bambi legs and glass ankles. meaning theyre comparing 10 years of hooping for lebron, to 4 years of steph... and steph is already halfway there, without joining another team.

roll.gif

Last edited:
i just dont see why people hate curry so much. im a heat fan through and through. but clearly we're witnessing something incredible in the bay area. and its not like dude was born with this talent. he just worked at it. he was literally getting his ankles broken in the league. lightweight, 6'2...too small for LA fitness basketball type dude. and he worked on his shot until it was legendary. he had to grind to become who he is today, it wasn't just given to him because he was bigger, or more athletic, or faster. he worked on his handles. made his teammates better. hes humble (competitive, but humble), gives glory to God on every bucket he scores (if you're into that sort of thing) and is a role model off the court. all dude cares about is his family and basketball.

HOW DO YOU HATE THAT? this is the epitome of hardwork and dedication....and dudes literally hate it.

Can someone show us what Bron's stats be like without his 4 year head start out of high school?

Curry might still get more finals mvps than Bron before it's all said and done :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone show us what Bron's stats be like without his 4 year head start out of high school?
significantly skewed. cuz that would mean his new first 4 years would be his last 3 in cleveland and then 1 in miami lol. basically starting him off in his prime.  so id think to be even u cut off lebrons last 4 years. giving him up to his 2nd year in miami. aka 1 championship.

Last edited:
OKC is 4-2 at Chesapeake Energy Arena this post season....

One loss to Dallas they lost by just 1 point, and the other to San Antonio losing by just 4 points.

I don't think it's that unrealistic to think OKC could go up 3-1.

Also, they've outscored their opponents by 20 points in each of the 4 home games they've won...

OKC is 4-2 at Chesapeake Energy Arena this post season....

One loss to Dallas they lost by just 1 point, and the other to San Antonio losing by just 4 points.

I don't think it's that unrealistic to think OKC could go up 3-1.

Also, they've outscored their opponents by 20 points in each of the 4 home games they've won...
bla bla bla something something by an inch or by a mile bla bla bla - vin diesel

I for one don't have a clue whats gonna happen in OKC. But of the 3 options I would be least willing to put money on Thunder coming out 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom