Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised to see OKC go back to Oracle up 3-1, they're def the Superior team, they just need to execute, a lot easier to do that in OKC. GSW is in trouble

Given the time of posting, I'm gonna assume my man was completely drunk which explains this "okc is the superior team" tomfoolery.

Okc can watch all the game tape but they ain't superior in any sense.

OKC is 4-2 at Chesapeake Energy Arena this post season....

One loss to Dallas they lost by just 1 point, and the other to San Antonio losing by just 4 points.

I don't think it's that unrealistic to think OKC could go up 3-1.

Also, they've outscored their opponents by 20 points in each of the 4 home games they've won...

bla bla bla something something by an inch or by a mile bla bla bla - vin diesel

View media item 2039638

Can someone show us what Bron's stats be like without his 4 year head start out of high school?

Curry might still get more finals mvps than Bron before it's all said and done
laugh.gif
doubt it..he doesn't even have one of those yet.

We all know OKC just let the other teams get wins in the 4th quarter all the time, they're essentially undefeated all season lets be real here.

OKC in 4. GS just doesn't have what it takes to compete with KD and Russ.

Can someone show us what Bron's stats be like without his 4 year head start out of high school?

Curry might still get more finals mvps than Bron before it's all said and done
laugh.gif
i dont get the NBA vs college thing. like somehow its Lebrons fault that we has better at age 19? just compare age 25, 26, 27 seasons etc

We all know OKC just let the other teams get wins in the 4th quarter all the time, they're essentially undefeated all season lets be real here.

OKC in 4. GS just doesn't have what it takes to compete with KD and Russ.
laugh.gif
hot take... is hot.
Sorry but half the people in this thread don't even NBA. News flash, LeBron is a waste of talent and has won nothing without champions Dwyane Wade and Ray Allen carrying him
mean.gif

Russgod and KDGod will hand LeBron his 8th finals loss this year.

Last edited:

i dont get the NBA vs college thing. like somehow its Lebrons fault that we has better at age 19? just compare age 25, 26, 27 seasons etc
Exactly..Its like they're punishing Lebron for being an NBA level player right out of high school....not his fault Curry wasn't ready.

I say we go by a standard metric that'll help equalize the LeBron vs Steph Curry arguement.

We will just compare the success of their fathers in the NBA.

Delonte West vs Dell Curry

Sorry but half the people in this thread don't even understand the NBA. News flash, LeBron is a waste of talent and has won nothing without champions Dwyane Wade and Ray Allen carrying him
The fact that you feel that Lebron is a waste of talent shows you know nothing about basketball...I understand not liking him but that level of disrespect is delusional.

One loss to Dallas they lost by just 1 point, and the other to San Antonio losing by just 4 points.

Also, they've outscored their opponents by 20 points in each of the 4 home games they've won...

bla bla bla something something by an inch or by a mile bla bla bla - vin diesel

View media item 2039638

:lol: This has got to be my favorite meme of all time. My boy and I damn near suffocated laughing at it while on one years ago

Last edited:

Sorry but half the people in this thread don't even understand the NBA. News flash, LeBron is a waste of talent and has won nothing without champions Dwyane Wade and Ray Allen carrying him
The fact that you feel that Lebron is a waste of talent shows you know nothing about basketball...I understand not liking him but that level of disrespect is delusional.
Sorry, but if he was half as good as you're chalking him up to be he'd probably have a winning record in the Finals... but he doesn't... so...
eyes.gif

Simple as that, he's essentially the Andy Dalton of the NBA...

View media item 2039638

:lol: This has got to be my favorite meme of all time. My boy and I damn near suffocated laughing at it while on one years ago

:lol: this movie is so funny when you watch it now... another favorite of mine:

TORETTO!!!!!

Last edited:

Curry might still get more finals mvps than Bron before it's all said and done :lol:

I don't think anyone's trying to cape for steph but that stat graphic comparing LBJ and steph is probably as misleading and biased as statistics posted on Fox news

Fwiw, I'm a warriors' fan thru and thru, but appreciate lebby's game.

Sorry, but if he was half as good as you're chalking him up to be he'd probably have a winning record in the Finals... but he doesn't... so...
eyes.gif

Simple as that, he's essentially the Andy Dalton of the NBA...
no correlation..
Can't win with the lights on him on a big stage. Can't bring a title to the desolate wasteland of Ohio no matter how hard he tries.

Last edited:

View media item 2039638

:lol: this movie is so funny when you watch it now... another favorite of mine:

TORETTO!!!!!

Johnny Tran's S2000 > Johnny Tran's accent

i just dont see why people hate curry so much. im a heat fan through and through. but clearly we're witnessing something incredible in the bay area. and its not like dude was born with this talent. he just worked at it. he was literally getting his ankles broken in the league. lightweight, 6'2...too small for LA fitness basketball type dude. and he worked on his shot until it was legendary. he had to grind to become who he is today, it wasn't just given to him because he was bigger, or more athletic, or faster. he worked on his handles. made his teammates better. hes humble (competitive, but humble), gives glory to God on every bucket he scores (if you're into that sort of thing) and is a role model off the court. all dude cares about is his family and basketball.

HOW DO YOU HATE THAT? this is the epitome of hardwork and dedication....and dudes literally hate it.

Everything you said is true but from what I see, people are hating him because some of his fans can be pretty annoying.

I'm born and raised in the Bay and I know some Steph fans that are annoying as hell with the slurping.....and i'm a WARRIORS fan!!! The stuff they say though :smh: Dudes already telling me he's gonna be more iconic than Jordan, etc.....and this was LAST year they were saying this!!

Everything you said is true but from what I see, people are hating him because some of his fans can be pretty annoying.

I'm born and raised in the Bay and I know some Steph fans that are annoying as hell with the slurping.....and i'm a WARRIORS fan!!! The stuff they say though :smh: Dudes already telling me he's gonna be more iconic than Jordan, etc.....and this was LAST year they were saying this!!

Bro, if his stats and career stay on track, he will be on Jordan's level :lol: . Might even pass it if they build that team up with KD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom