Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I brought this argument up yesterday...guys tried to tell me they would trust Kobe more than Lebron...According to NT leaving a team during free agency is worse than raping and snitching on a teammate

These the same dudes that forgot kobe wanted to get traded in 06 or 07. smh

There is a diff between dudes like Jumpman saying "we gon win we da best" and being able to explain why you will or should win.
Same with losing, I threw in the towel with a "here's why".
NT jinx or whatever but they fixed exactly that and swept them oldies
But.......you kinda just did the same thing as Jumpman. Only difference is you called GS the best yet still said you were gonna win

Where did Kobe come from?
laugh.gif

Delly locked him up?
roll.gif
you miss game 5-6?
Well sir before you get to 5 and 6... you have to count from 1.

Then theres like a few # between 1 and 6.

Where is @CarsonPrince to make sense of this

Whats funny is, you all know exactly what I'm talking about. Really G's dont RAPE women. and thats what kobe did.
and he snitched.

so there is nothing REAL or "G" about kobe.
the dude even stole all of MJ's moves. There has never been an era where you could say "A yea Kobe was the best player in the NBA at that time" NEVER EVER.
You can say it for MJ, Shaq, Lebron, and Curry, Never was there a time you could say Kobe was the best.

Last edited:
There is a diff between dudes like Jumpman saying "we gon win we da best" and being able to explain why you will or should win.

Same with losing, I threw in the towel with a "here's why".

NT jinx or whatever but they fixed exactly that and swept them oldies

But.......you kinda just did the same thing as Jumpman. Only difference is you called GS the best yet still said you were gonna win

That's because that post doesn't contain any reasoning from me for why GSW will lose. But that post is only a page or so back. If you'd like to read it.
I could list all the reasons I think OKC advances, again, for you, but I won't. I didn't post that for my health or to ramble.

Go read it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom