Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For making LeBron miss 70% of his shots outside of 5 feet?

If you want a finals MVP, all you need to do is play defense on Lebby and watch him mentally crumble. :pimp:

still dropped 40 on him, and was the only scoring option on the team because Love and Kyrie were out.

Go ahead and make up something else

I do find it rather trivial that people clown Steph for having the Chip but not finals MVP.
Honestly it's only because they place him on such a high pedestal. Be honest if Lebron, Kd, or any other star wins a chip while another player gets the Finals MVP there will be slander.

lebronkawhi.gif

S
o
f
t

If you want a finals MVP, all you need to do is play defense on Lebby and watch him mentally crumble. :pimp:

still dropped 40 on him, and was the only scoring option on the team because Love and Kyrie were out.

When you have a 50% usage rate and are taking 30 shots, I hope you can drop 40. :lol:

Lebbywinks on that #KobeSystem when Iggy had his *** locked up

When you have a 50% usage rate and are taking 30 shots, I hope you can drop 40. :lol:

yea with 2 stars down, iggy sure did LOCK him up, when he dropped 40 on him almost EVERY game.

that sure is LOCKING somebody up. LMAOO

why didn't he shoot 20% when taking 30 shots? iggy defense didn't do that huh? LMAOO!

yea with 2 stars down, iggy sure did LOCK him up, when he dropped 40 on him almost EVERY game.

that sure is LOCKING somebody up. LMAOO

why didn't he shoot 20% when taking 30 shots? iggy defense didn't do that huh? LMAOO!

But Delly 'locked' Steph up and he shot a higher percentage than LeBron....? :nerd:

But Delly 'locked' Steph up and he shot a higher percentage than LeBron....? :nerd:

Locked up and no finals MVP, was because of Delly.

Lebron only lost that finals because Kyrie and Love were out.
thats it.

Name me a reason why Curry didn't get that finals mvp, i thought he was the goat of the team right?
lol

If you want a finals MVP, all you need to do is play defense on Lebby and watch him mentally crumble.
pimp.gif
Iguodala played plenty of minutes in games 2 and 3 - what happened there? The real Finals MVP for Golden State last finals was neither Iguodala nor Curry, but the little known player called "not giving Andrew Bogut any more playing time and giving his minutes to a bunch of small ball players instead".

Game 1 - Bogut plays, GS wins in overtime after Kyrie goes down and Cleveland misses two shots at the end of regulation to win the game.

Game 2 - Bogut plays, Cleveland wins

Game 3 - Bogut plays, Cleveland wins

Game 4 - Bogut only plays 2 minutes, Golden State wins in a blowout

Game 5 - Bogut doesn't play, Golden State wins in a blowout

Game 6 - Bogut doesn't play, Golden State wins easily

The Cavs roster was extremely depleted and the Warriors exploited that. Had Bogut been given 20-25 minutes every game so that the depleted Cavs roster could match up with them a little better, the Cavs might've won that series.

Why do you praise Westbrook for this but then knock Lebron.

I do find it rather trivial that people clown Steph for having the Chip but not finals MVP.

Very trivial. But hey, they gotta grab at something :lol:.

The last 2 finals MVP's got the award...largely for locking up LeBron. That's hilarious.

Why do you praise Westbrook for this but then knock Lebron.

I praise Westbrook?

The hell you talking about son?

The last 2 finals MVP's got the award...largely for locking up LeBron. That's hilarious.

Not really, iggy was allowed to shoot anything because he is a bad shooter. he got lucky his team won

kawhi is ok.

and there is nothing trivial about it. If you are the star of the team, you are the one who should be getting nba finals mvp, not a bench player.

The funny thing about the Lebron hater vs LeBron stan war is the amount if times the word "excuse" gets thrown around when excuses are constantly being made from both sides.

Yall are cut from the same cloth.

Its pretty wild to observe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom