Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC is my new favorite team. I've been saying that RW would be my favorite player when Kobe retired, but now it's official. I'm not too far from Oklahoma, and I'll NEVER be a spurs fan.
i always thought you were an okc fan. seems like youve had that avi forever. 

Chris Owens ain't walking through that door.
Billy Owens?
laugh.gif

OKC is my new favorite team. I've been saying that RW would be my favorite player when Kobe retired, but now it's official. I'm not too far from Oklahoma, and I'll NEVER be a spurs fan.
"New favourite team". Sucker behaviour. This is exactly what I'm talking about. How are you a 20+ year old man and you're switching sports teams. What you gonna do when this roster no longer has the same makeup since your basis for liking the teams is player based.

This is pathetic

Last edited:
Roberson needs to take every open shot he is given.

I wanted him to take 10FGA's, he won't make it because of the score difference but nice to see him at 6 attempts through 3
pimp.gif

"New favourite team". Sucker behaviour. This is exactly what I'm talking about. How are you a 20+ year old man and you're switching sports team. What you gonna do when this roster no longer has the same makeup since your basis for liking the teams is player based.

This is pathetic
preach 

"New favourite team". Sucker behaviour. This is exactly what I'm talking about. How are you a 20+ year old man and you're switching sports teams. What you gonna do when this roster no longer has the same makeup since your basis for liking the teams is player based.

This is pathetic

That is most definitely some *** **** :lol:

Spurs for life :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom