Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond used all his talent in that kick, man 
mean.gif

i
 Thunder
[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]3PT[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]S. IbakaPF[/td][td]26[/td][td]4-7[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]+42[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. DurantSF[/td][td]29[/td][td]9-14[/td][td]1-3[/td][td]10-10[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]+35[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]S. AdamsC[/td][td]18[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]+0[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]R. WestbrookPG[/td][td]28[/td][td]7-16[/td][td]1-5[/td][td]9-11[/td][td]2[/td][td]6[/td][td]8[/td][td]12[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]+38[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. RobersonSG[/td][td]23[/td][td]5-7[/td][td]3-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]+37[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
The point is that when things are rolling everyone is out and flagging hard, but when **** is ugly people get real quiet. The fake 49er fans did the same thing and you see it here when the Warriors aren't steamrolling like they should on schedule. Take these L's with honor and don't ACT like this was a 5 game / 6 game series GSW. 

Like when they got spanked by the Giants

:lol: waiters and robertson hittin? yeah, it's OKC's game. this is an embarrassment. for as much as I love dray, that boy screwed us with his mental midgetness in the second quarter.

down 2-1, on to the next one. aint like they haven't been there before.

"New favourite team". Sucker behaviour. This is exactly what I'm talking about. How are you a 20+ year old man and you're switching sports teams. What you gonna do when this roster no longer has the same makeup since your basis for liking the teams is player based.

This is pathetic
Bro.

Sports have no barring on our real lives man im sorry. Its entertainment at the end of the day.

Ahhh I digress. Yall got it. Yall are more virtuous people because yall are more loyal than they are to a sports team that you really only know through your television.

Carry on.
Never said anything about me being more virtuous, you get no points for committing to one sports team, because its what you're supposed to do. Just like you get no points for going to school and doing your homework. You dont get medals for doing whats expected of you. 

This becomes an issue only when people start to do the opposite of what they're supposed to, IE having multiple teams/switching teams.
It's all in the general forum bro. I ain't DSK no need to search, you know what you said and others on Nt saw too.
Like I said, lol at taking it seriously. Its General. Its a cesspool.

How can you judge someone's character over the sports teams they choose to root for?!

Its sports! Entertainment :rofl:

Since we judging people off of sports fandom, I think if you're that invested into a sports team that does nothing for you other than provide some entertainment for you for a couple of hours, then that to me is unhealthy and you need to get some more things going for you in real life

If OKC wins this series and championship....

This gotta be one of the most impressive Championship runs am I right?

Taking out the 67 win Spurs with the best home record.

Taking out the 73-9 Warriors, defending champs, B2B MVP.

And then LeBron, being in the finals the last 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom