Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's garbage they didn't suspend him. OKC need to send a goon out on the dude since the NBA not doing anything about it.

:lol: y'all continue to cry about Draymond.

What you want people to do? What precedent does this send? If OKC sends someone in to kick him in the balls, should that person be suspended? From this ruling, they shouldn't be. I know you're a warriors homer, but this decision should've been an easy one for the league.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] somewhere Zodog is cursing and sticking pins in his David Stern doll for suspending STAT for the Phoenix /Spurs series.

This guy just wanted to get his name out there.
laugh.gif
It's always hackers
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] somewhere Zodog is cursing and sticking pins in his David Stern doll for suspending STAT for the Phoenix /Spurs series.
Exactly. Suspending him 100% changed that series and the NBA wasn't going to go through that again. But they gotta figure out something better because this looks awful on their part. All it says to me is that they want the Warriors all the way to the finals. Fingers crossed OKC keeps this up and ends that dream.

smart actually that Draymond isn't suspended, there will be so many excuses if the Warriors lose this series and warriors fans would have used this as a #1 reason had he been suspended

Only fair turn since they benefited from multiple players being out last playoffs.

The league should have just left it at a fine, them upgrading it with no suspension looks even worse.

:rofl:
For real, they might as well of suspended him for 2 games and said "but the suspension doesn't start until the 2017 season"

If lebron aint get fined for his theatrics, Draymond shouldnt be suspended

Last edited:
[quote name="Franco23x"][quote name="DarthSka"]Knicks?

*checks thread*

This is the playoffs thread, where anyone can discuss playoff teams. It's not a 'fans of NBA playoff teams' thread. It's an NBA playoffs teams thread. Knicks? What do they have to do with someone responding negatively about the Warriors?

Nothing.

:D[/quote]Warning or nah?[/quote]A wise person would consider that an unofficial one, so we'll see. :lol:

Jalen just said it perfect. The NBA kept the integrity for the fans and the BETTERS. Which is exactly why they did it.
This is the opposite of integrity though. They totally ignored precedent and common sense.

That being said I knew this was happening and I'm not bothered by it.

If lebron aint get fined for his theatrics, Draymond shouldnt be suspended
how are those even the same thing

They're not but punishments need to be handed out across the board...

You can't tell me one intentional act is less worse than one act that has been heavily debated whether it was intentional or not

Morality

Last edited by a moderator:
That's garbage they didn't suspend him. OKC need to send a goon out on the dude since the NBA not doing anything about it.

What you want people to do? What precedent does this send? If OKC sends someone in to kick him in the balls, should that person be suspended? From this ruling, they shouldn't be. I know you're a warriors homer, but this decision should've been an easy one for the league.

It obviously wasn't that easy, that's why he's playing tomorrow :pimp:

Haha of course the NBA protects the Warriors. They'll never win a title without some help.

It obviously wasn't that easy, that's why he's playing tomorrow :pimp:

You sound upset :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom