Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: why you try so hard to troll? We're debating an incident that happened in the nba playoffs in the nba playoffs thread. Nobody is upset. You're still a homer though.

Last edited:
Draymond Green now has 3 Flagrant Foul points. He will earn an automatic one-game suspension for his next flagrant foul.

If Draymond Green commits a Flagrant 1 during a future playoff game, he’ll earn an automatic 1-game suspension. Flagrant 2 gets him 2 games.

Last edited:
:lol: why you try so hard to troll? We're debating an incident that happened in the nba playoffs in the nba playoffs thread. Nobody is upset. You're still a homer though.

I'm a homer? Oh no how will I ever go on :lol:

Everybody on NT is bias to some degree, you can Deny it but it's the truth.

Flagrant 2 and a fine? But no toss? League just doing whatever.
Idk how you upgrade it and not suspend him tho... Especially since he didn't get tossed. That makes it CLEARLY crooked but they're doing the best thing long term for the playoffs.

Yea.. I don't get it

If you're not going suspend him, then release a statement saying the call was correct.. Maybe give him a fine

But why upgrade it given what exactly the upgraded call usually means

Flagrant 2 and a fine? But no toss? League just doing whatever.
Idk how you upgrade it and not suspend him tho... Especially since he didn't get tossed. That makes it CLEARLY crooked but they're doing the best thing long term for the playoffs.
Yea.. I don't get it

If you're not going suspend him, then release a statement saying the call was correct.. Maybe give him a fine

But why upgrade it given what exactly the upgraded call usually means
This is my main problem now upgrading it to a flagrant 2 means nothing.

Silver seems to cares a lot about transparency and thats why they do those 2 minute report on which call's where right or wrong I would appreciate an explanation just cause I want to know the reasoning behind going to a flagrant 2 without a suspension.

But I doubt that happens its whatever now.

Who cares..Draymond been playing like trash this whole series. W's still finna get clamped up tomorrow night trust.

Last edited:
Guys like that SA "reporter" disgust me. He just happened to notice after Woj reported otherwise. Hope he gets his verified badge stripped.

A flagrant 1 being upgraded to a flagrant 2 doesn't = automatic suspension. This has happened before. Just cause you're supposed to be ejected doesn't mean it's going to cost you a game. There are guidelines to this stuff.

well basically everybody does it, some just do it harder than the other 
roll.gif

This is the opposite of integrity though. They totally ignored precedent and common sense.

That being said I knew this was happening and I'm not bothered by it.

I agree. Idc about the f-ing betters. Exactly why Im so against any league partnering with even legal betting. Haveing player suspensions be influenced by betting is not only without integrity it is severely unethical. Opening that door leads to a lot more disturbing unethical hasty decisions that will make this 1 look like nothing. Fuc adam silver. So disrespectful to this great game. Warriors up 3-0 or 2-1 is he suspended..... Absolutely he is. Dray a ho. Go Thunder hope they whipe the warriors nose in this pile of ****.

Dahntay gets suspended. However, Draymond does not get suspended. The league shouldn't pretend that it is impartial in its rulings when they're downright disrespecting the fans' intelligence by saying they're trying to clean up the game and then be inconsistent with their enforcement of their own written rules. 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

It's a blatant sign that the league treats certain players and teams preferentially, which is counter to their so-called "transparent" practices and creating parity. The rest of his "punishment" is just lip-service. NBA league office/commish are a joke right now, straight NFL status. 

I'm leaning toward not watching the rest of these playoffs now. The sad reality is that I'll just suffer without pro basketball and the NBA will just keep chugging along 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom