Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Grandpa 100 yrs old now and he married my step grandmom when he was around 80 and she was a lil older than 50. It be like that sometimes.

Last edited:

My Grandpa 100 yrs old now and he married my step grandmom when he was around 80 and she was a lil older than 50. It be like that sometimes.
With the current topic in mind, I read these first 5 words and thought, "Oh boy.... buckle up."

laugh.gif

"Both teams played hard"

:rofl:

SKA I almost just died. I'm private like that too, I feel you

Last edited:
They're poor.

She works. Actually had 2 jobs at the time they were married.

That entire gold-digging narrative doesn't apply. Promise.

FWIW, neither does the daddy issues narrative. She's super close with both of her parents. Daddy Dear wasn't touching her, bro.

Open your mind (and I don't mean that disrespectfully at all; I'm not trying to start anything.)
Sorry. I should've clarified. Didn't mean necessarily molesting or gold digger. More so having a father figure taking care of you. Maybe this is a rare case but more often than not that's what's happening. Plus we don't really know what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm not someone that would go, "Ewww. Gross". More like, "Meh. She should probably see a therapist" :nerd:

A 25yr old marrying a 60yr old 100% has underlying issues involved.

They're poor.

FWIW, neither does the daddy issues narrative. She's super close with both of her parents. Daddy Dear wasn't touching her, bro.

Open your mind (and I don't mean that disrespectfully at all; I'm not trying to start anything.)
Sorry. I should've clarified. Didn't mean necessarily molesting or gold digger. More so having a father figure taking care of you. Maybe this is a rare case but more often than not that's what's happening. Plus we don't really know what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm not someone that would go, "Ewww. Gross". More like, "Meh. She should probably see a therapist"
nerd.gif

My unc in his 60s looking like he in his 40s hitting chicks in their 30s.

Age really aint nothing but a number long as you got looks and game

They're poor.

I'm not someone that would go, "Ewww. Gross". More like, "Meh. She should probably see a therapist" :nerd:

You a doctor?

Went to a wedding of my gf's former co-worker. Chick was twenty-something, dude she was marrying was 59. Wedding was beautiful, they are both beautiful people, but I was paying more attention than most people do (as is usually the case; I always catch shhh that other people miss).
I'm surprised 59 yo dude wasn't very well off...The older a woman is the less weird it is imo. 17 yo chick dating a 27 yo dude vs 27 yo chick dating a 37 yo dude.

If GS doesn't win tonight they have no chance at a rematch with the Cavs this year :tongue:

Last edited:
GS can't go or like this. At least force a game 7. But If OKC wins at least Bestbrook gets another shot at a ring.

Gs shouldn't make all those silly mistakes, missed layups etc. at home. I don't believe okc is that much better than the warriors, if at all.

Lol people are really saying Steph can't guard Russ.  He's been just fine 1 on 1 against him.

Russ is outplaying steph this series, but it isn't because steph is "being abused" or anything like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom