Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how everyone is ishing on curry right now , saying hes overrated , just a shooter, wouldnt last in the 90s etc etc right now cause gs is getting it handed to them

yet some fans of some other player think it only happens to they man. slander is for everyone. 

funny how everyone is ishing on curry right now , saying hes overrated , just a shooter, wouldnt last in the 90s etc etc right now cause gs is getting it handed to them
yet some fans of some other player think it only happens to they man. slander is for everyone. 

No one is safe from the slander period :lol:

I really don't know why you quote me anymore bro. Just block me weirdo 
laugh.gif

My issue with the curry slander is that it's inconsistent and contradicts itself.

The same people who say steph benefits from playing on a team with other great players are the same folks who say Draymond is overrated and no where near being a top 10 player. Wait, last time I checked, Draymond was either 2nd or 3rd most important to this team, so if he's overrated, does steph overly benefit from playing with a "loaded" team?

And all this talk about Russ being the real MVP and not steph...how do you make that statement but then ignore that he plays with KD?

Regardless of who's MVP and who's not, I'M ******* READY FOR GAME 5.

dubs won 3 in a row against the cavs last year.. Here's to the start of that

My heart says OKC by 8 but my head says GS by 13. They've been too good all season to go out in 5 on their home floor. Curry and nem gonna play with some pride tonight. Those 3's are going down tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom