Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, Warriors in 7.

Felt like the Houston year. Don't look like you down 3-1, take each game one at a time and all of sudden the other team's mind starts to wonder. Sure enough....Roberson too scared to shoot down the stretch. Waiters showed up, though.

Can't believe they waived the flag with 28 seconds left though.

Last edited:
I am speechless that OKC players gave up with 50 seconds left. I was like
eek.gif

They gave up after losing the LEAD though

roberson needs to take his *** to the gym every single night this summer and work on a consistent 3 point shot.. 

As I said, Warriors in 7.

Felt like the Houston year. Don't look like you down 3-1, take each game one at a time and all of sudden the other team's starts to wonder. Sure enough....Roberson too scared to shoot down the stretch. Waiters showed up, though.

Can't believe they waived the flag with 28 seconds left though.
Dude i said this in game six that OKC was conceding. THEY KNEW IT WAS OVER. 

Thunder just need a legit third option.. waiters is ******* horrible and everyone else is a stand there and wait for the ball type player
no. thats what happens when you have two of the best players in the world. your bench aint going to be super strong. they have enough help. 

Not to mention OKC wanted to cry poverty when they were the fourth most profitable team in the league, then decided to keep Ibaka and PERKINS over Harden. Any misfortune that happens is their own doing.

This. This is what it really came down to. I hope Sam Presti cries himself to sleep tonight.

KD get the **** out of Oklahoma. That organization has failed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom