Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Durant is gonna see all the slander but Russell Westbrook played absolutely terrible.

no. thats what happens when you have two of the best players in the world. your bench aint going to be super strong. they have enough help. 

All of this true.

But it doesnt matter because no one can stop curry as long as his shotmaking and ball handling stays the way it is. And he's paired with thompson.

There's really no way to stop them unless they miss enough 3's 4 out of 7.

Took me awhile to come to this conclusion but this is it

I'm not denying Steph's greatness. I'm just dying at people comparing him to MJ.
For real! 
roll.gif
 Dudes getting caught up in the moment

roberson needs to take his *** to the gym every single night this summer and work on a consistent 3 point shot.. 

It's absolutely disgusting that your blaming Roberson. Despite his clutch defense, career best numbers and look WHO he was guarding. Blame your stars smh

Like I said a while back - Curry has a ways to go, but if he continues like this for a few more years, there's no way we can't denied he is a great. At this point he has accomplished so much and what he is doing is unprecedented. We have to appreciate it ....

Westbrook bum *** ... LMAO IT!

roberson needs to take his *** to the gym every single night this summer and work on a consistent 3 point shot.. 
It's absolutely disgusting that your blaming Roberson. Despite his clutch defense, career best numbers and look WHO he was guarding. Blame your stars smh
man I know westbrook and durant gonna put up numbers. Roberson and the others gotta do something too.. Roberson was WIDE OPEN through out the night scared to shoot

Roberson barely scored 15 points in any game in his career, and now it's his fault cuz he didn't come out and drop 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom