Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't have to dunk that's how great he is. I've been a GSW and Steph slander bus driver but I'm hopping on the bandwagon and becoming team Steph and GSW. I tried to hate dude but I can't.
sick.gif
this disgust me. **** him & this BS way of playing ball
preach

How Russ pull a stunt like walking smooth off, nah, get your *** out there and pay your respeck, you were laughing and dancing, but you can't be a g and pay respeck,*****
Russ is a very good player with a lot of mean giirl tendencies. At least you know what it is with him though.

KD is going back to TEXAS

team up with his OLD pal Aldridge

while were at it kd going to the cavs to join his good friend lebron or hes going to the clippers to join cp3 and blake

hey while were at it lets bring mj out of retirement and let him sign with the spurs

How Russ pull a stunt like walking smooth off, nah, get your *** out there and pay your respeck, you were laughing and dancing, but you can't be a g and pay respeck,*****

You feel me? Cats out here talkin about dray is b*made, but then ain't say a word when Westbrick can't even be a man after a loss?

Something tells me that there is still animosity with the Draymond Green non-suspension.

while were at it kd going to the cavs to join his good friend lebron or hes going to the clippers to join cp3 and blake

hey while were at it lets bring mj out of retirement and let him sign with the spurs

He can't, wasn't he crying a few seasons ago about being tired of being 2nd, even though he been 2nd on his own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom