Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing a lot of KD pics y'all letting Russ off the hook ?!?!

he's alpha something something

I'm seeing a lot of KD pics y'all letting Russ off the hook ?!?!

Hes the one who really quit in the 4th. Dude disappeared completely :smh:

Russ walked off the damn court no handshakes no nothing you would of thought he was in the locker room by the end of the 3rd qtr

he's a better offensive player than mj.
smokin.gif
No he's not. He has the potential to be. Too small of a sample size. Do you know how accomplished MJ is over his entire career?

LBJ + Kyrie (playing superb these playoffs btw) + Love Vs. Curry Chicken + Jon B + Donkey .......

Man it aint even a discussion b.....

No excuses for the Cavs now. You've got plenty of rest and all your players are healthy. Go out there and make this a series.

As if they dont guard curry physically now
roll.gif

He's the greatest i've ever seen man
people really overrate the 90s man.  mark fn price averaged almost 20 and 10 in 1990 but curry would suck in the 90s. lol.. 
repped

also if 90's rules still applied Draymond would be able to do whatever the hell he wants to the other team. it's a two way street.
how you know? you weren't even born...

Doesn't have to dunk that's how great he is. I've been a GSW and Steph slander bus driver but I'm hopping on the bandwagon and becoming team Steph and GSW. I tried to hate dude but I can't.
It's hard to hate Greatness man .....

That's why is easy to hate Lebron ... He was always a Fraud!

cavs might be ready this time. they got some shooters too and their team if healthy with tons of rest throughout the playoffs. channing frye should be big in this series

ill say cavs in 6 or warriors in 7

How Russ pull a stunt like walking smooth off, nah, get your *** out there and pay your respeck, you were laughing and dancing, but you can't be a g and pay respeck,*****

As if they dont guard curry physically now :rofl:

He's the greatest i've ever seen man
people really overrate the 90s man.  mark fn price averaged almost 20 and 10 in 1990 but curry would suck in the 90s. lol.. 

repped

also if 90's rules still applied Draymond would be able to do whatever the hell he wants to the other team. it's a two way street.

how you know? you weren't even born...

go eat your raw fish :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom