Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The playoffs are a different beast period..Teams actually play defense shrink the court, half court sets matter,possessions matter.It separates the men from the boys...Big boy basketball..

Teams rotations shrink as well so a lot of Star players are playing soft because of foul trouble.

Thing is, using your fouls is a must.

Wear the other team down.

If your're rotating 8 main guys, get those other 5 players 5-7 minutes and have them lean on everybody they cover. Use those fouls. I mean, the gameplan is completely different.

Those teams with Coaches have the upper hand.

Those teams with Coaches and Players, have flushes in every series.

Using those fouls though, man, you have to against teams like Cleveland/GSW/OKC. 

I'd bloody and body up Westbrook/Lebron/KD most importantly. They are all taking 10-15 FT's if I'm Coaching againstthem.

Take them completely out of their game. Use those fouls man.

Last edited:
Damn. Playoffs start tomorrow and this ish is only two pages? Meanwhile people still posting in the other thread. Yikes... :lol:

Damn. Playoffs start tomorrow and this ish is only two pages? Meanwhile people still posting in the other thread. Yikes...
laugh.gif
OP dont got the juice 

Warriors in 5
Spurs in 5
Clippers in 6
OKC in 5

Raptors in 6
Cleveland in 5
Heat in 6
Celtics in 7

Why are the 73-win defending champs tipping off Saturday at 3:30? :lol: awful

And the West 1st round is gonna be over quickly. All the lower seeds matchup poorly

Last edited:
Warriors go 16-0

semi sis
not srs :lol:

The Pistons have no respect for the Cavs and are going for their neck in game one. I hope Cleveland know that they are soft phyically and mentally and about to play a very physical team

Outside looking in...

Should be even more entertaining for me. 

No bias will come to fruit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom