Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you be upset if somebody eliminated the Cavs? It just how fraudulent the Bulls and the Wizards have been since they were both slated to be the team to eliminate LeCramps the past 5 years.

*Still think any top 3 team in the west could win the finals against any eastern conference team

Last edited:
Maybe I might be a little upset that the Bulls couldn't have been the one to do it but then I will see LeBron's upset face and it'll lift up my spirits

As long as the Cavs are in the playoffs, I will be heavily biased against them. Rooting for everyone of their opponents.

Starting with..Detroit. *puts on Detroit hat

I'm joking man, but what you are doing is fine. I would do the same

anyone but the cavs, celtics, heat, spurs, warriors, clippers, rockets

:nthat:

As long as the Cavs are in the playoffs, I will be heavily biased against them. Rooting for everyone of their opponents.

Starting with..Detroit. *puts on Detroit hat
laugh.gif
 You got a point there. 

The least of all NBA teams I don't want to succeed, damn right, the land

LEBRON GON WIN HIS 3RD TITLE THIS YEAR.

Whats that little trophy in his hand, Steph fans? Like you'd know!!! Steph is buns!
roll.gif
Iggy had to do all the hard work for that nobody team last year! Lucky Kyrie and Love were injured!

Team only got 73 wins because they are try hards! If the Cavs weren't busy and getting rest for 16-0 IN THE PLAYOFFS then they'd be 78-4!! Quote me!

LeBron the GOAT shooter and scorer this league has ever known! Wait till he averages 42 against the goLden state warriors

I got $150 that Bron and Cavs destroy the Warriors (if they even get past the first round)

@me when Steph has HALF of these
roll.gif

LeBron setting records left and right while Steph is getting help from Klay and Draymond and injuries to other teams

Steph can't even win Finals MVP awards, does Steph even have an ALL STAR MVP?? What a SCRUB
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom