Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0 ain't elite at anything besides not getting to the conference Finals.

Dammit...I took the bait

Chris Paul used to be able to score in a multitude of ways but it seems like he can only score with one hand now

CP3 averages 19 and 10 a game over a course of 10 years. That ***** gets buckets b especially at 6 ft 175
Been elite for over a decade bro. Had a career year this year. 20 and 10, 21 and 11 since xmas. 

Injuries suck 
frown.gif

t

Been elite for over a decade bro. Had a career year this year. 20 and 10, 21 and 11 since xmas. 

Injuries suck 
frown.gif

honestly and at the worst time too, with curry being away.. i really feel sorry for cp3 and the clips, when the opportunity opens up for them, its gone

Well Faux News, he quoted your post with the :nerd: which would lead one to imply that he thinks CP0 is an elite scorer and the he "gets buckets" as well.

CP0 is in fact not an elite scorer. He's an elite passer/assist guy.

Chris Paul is and has been an elite PLAYER.  He is NOT an elite SCORER.
Aye man, I agree lol I wouldn't call him an elite scorer.

It was more so about my man posting LMA's per 36 numbers for this season and calling him an elite scorer. He makes valid points, but I wouldn't call LMA an elite scorer. And by that line of reasoning, I was just wondering if CP3 was an elite scorer to him.

Chris Paul is and has been an elite PLAYER.  He is NOT an elite SCORER.
Aye man, I agree lol I wouldn't call him an elite scorer.

It was more so about my man posting LMA's per 36 numbers for this season and calling him an elite scorer. He makes valid points, but I wouldn't call LMA an elite scorer. And by that line of reasoning, I was just wondering if CP3 was an elite scorer to him.
Agreed.  And I doubt the guys who are advocating Lamarcus and Kawhi as elite scorers would call Chris Paul an elite scorer either.

Agreed.  And I doubt the guys who are advocating Lamarcus and Kawhi as elite scorers would call Chris Paul an elite scorer either.
Mind you, CP3's per 36 numbers were in a year in which he avg'd a career low in minutes, but yeah he isn't an elite level scorer. 

But I do agree with him about Kawai being an elite level scorer. Hard to deny that combination of Volume + efficiency. It's not like he's at 18 a game.

Last edited:
chris paul has had many opportunities in the past
just recently, the clips defeated the reigning champs and let a 3-1 lead slip :lol:
there's been plenty of chances

chris paul has had many opportunities in the past
just recently, the clips defeated the reigning champs and let a 3-1 lead slip
laugh.gif

there's been plenty of chances
Yup. I feel bad for him from a standpoint of you never want to see a great player get like a big time injury at the worst possible time like the playoffs. That sucks man, and i've personally seen the lengths he goes through to like make sure he keeps himself healthy. Whether it's steph, or CP, or Bron, or Kyrie in the finals last year, it sucks getting injured in the postseason.

But like I was saying last night, this is why you can't blow 3-1 leads and what not. There were no injuries with that so from that standpoint, it is what it is. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom